Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how long she will be home after this holiday before bleeping off on holiday again?

Reactions: 3
Forgot to edit those pregnancy thighs hasn't she ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

a bleeping weeks difference below ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

fake sweaty meff
IMG_6214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Forgot to edit those pregnancy thighs hasn't she ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚

a bleeping weeks difference below ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

fake sweaty meff
View attachment 2476624
I have always said this is what her fuckin legs look like when sheโ€™s doesnโ€™t stand spread apart. Every so often someone will come on here and try and say โ€˜Iโ€™ll give her that she has good legsโ€™. Does she duck, even edited ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have always said this is what her fuckin legs look like when sheโ€™s doesnโ€™t stand spread apart. Every so often someone will come on here and try and say โ€˜Iโ€™ll give her that she has good legsโ€™. Does she duck, even edited ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
You can tell her legs are edited on all her grid pics, they have shadows and black lines around them - notice how Olives donโ€™t have shadows and they are stood in the same lighring

IMG_6216.jpeg

๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿฅด.. look at PLFโ€™s Holly - now those are legs to be jel of and not a shadow in bleeping sight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅต

IMG_6215.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sheโ€™s gonna be walking with an even wider stance to keep that illusion of a thigh gap!
Wait until the pregnancy water retention really hits ๐Ÿ˜…. Iโ€™d usually not take any pleasure in pointing stuff like this out but I love this for her. Sheโ€™s not even showing right now, itโ€™s just fat and thatโ€™s perfectly fine but sheโ€™s going to be really uncomfortable with how she looks when she gets to 6 months. Itโ€™s Karma for making those who were postpartum feel like tit when she photoshopped herself to a size 8 in the woods.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Lost followers everyday recently ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

not surprising really, sheโ€™s literally made those 2 hen parties all about her being pregnant

IMG_2434.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh of course, Alan Shearerโ€™s daughter is there.. bet Kateโ€™s bleeping loving it, thinking sheโ€™s up there rubbing shoulders with a z list celeb ๐Ÿ˜„
---
And as if sheโ€™s literally only been there 24 hours ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shes probably pissed a good 2k at those blink and miss it hen do's.

I bet she can't save money for tit. All to keep up with the joneses. I guarantee every girl on that trip takes the piss out pf her. All she does is take pics of food she consumes 247, she must reek of buffet farts
---
Just how many besties has she got?
None! bleeping enemies disguised as besties

Reactions: 21
Sheโ€™s piled it on so early on this pregnancy; sheโ€™s gonna balloon soon!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.