Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been liking and commenting on posts in the last few days so she’s still around

Reactions: 7
No story for 24 hours to Kate means ‘been having a long well deserved break off social media I’ve had soooo many messages asking if I’m ok’ but 24 hours of no story of grid post to anyone else is the norm because we don’t feel the need to upload every second of ours lives and expose our kids. Maybe she’s learnt to do the same ……… hahahaah who am I kidding !

Reactions: 24
Im sure she will come back citing baby loss week and mental health day was just far to much for her given her eternal struggles 🫶🏻

Reactions: 18
Same just watched the engagement Omg I feel ashamed he hasn’t even got the ring out and she was like Omg Kate delete that I feel ashamed that your life is a lie!! He doesn’t love you and you know it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she's seen the amazing holiday that PFL and Holly are on and she's sick with envy- I am! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Proof he hasn’t even taken the ring out before she reacts.
Truff hun he could have literally been grabbing the room key for the massive tit he needed to leave the party for.
100% staged, at best he did it just before this and then she’s wanted to reenact it afterwards.

She says she stays private and doesn’t put much on insta but putting your full on engagement video on insta is such a private thing to share. I have a video of my engagement and never put it on insta, pictures yeah but the video of it is just between me l, him
And close family and friends.

Also thought Delo was dying to propose to you for ages Truff but you wouldn’t let him, so why you so shocked hun?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Proof he hasn’t even taken the ring out before she reacts.
Truff hun he could have literally been grabbing the room key for the massive tit he needed to leave the party for.
100% staged, at best he did it just before this and then she’s wanted to reenact it afterwards.

She says she stays private and doesn’t put much on insta but putting your full on engagement video on insta is such a private thing to share. I have a video of my engagement and never put it on insta, pictures yeah but the video of it is just between me l, him
And close family and friends.

Also thought Delo was dying to propose to you for ages Truff but you wouldn’t let him, so why you so shocked hun?
Look at her - She is like the hunchback of notredamn 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow, olive has burnt herself badly, in hospital, god knows how that’s happened!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry but taking photos of someone in hospital doesn't sit right with me, let alone posting them on Instagram AND LEAVING THE FOLLOW COUNT ON!
She's on sick witch.
Privet life though hey Kate?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Probably why we didn’t get a big revel of the truffle oil filled soup…olive was probably sitting on the hob with it. Seriously though I hope she is ok but I really don’t get why people take pics of their kids in hospital and then plaster them over insta? Especially as she is lieing there in her pants. Is nothing private? Charlotte Dawson is just as bad. It’s no one else businesses if your child is ill. no need to announce it to the world. Just look after your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Poor Olive but why the duck is Kate posting photos of her lying in her knickers in a hospital bed?!? That is outrageous - a total invasion of privacy and who knows what awful people will be looking at that photo. Poor Olive 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Olive has 100% been left alone while her mum fucks about photoshopping her 2nd reasons bump online! Poor kid!

Reactions: 34
Social services need calling on her! Get your child off the internet in her bloody knickers!!!!!!!!! You sick sick women!!!!!

Reactions: 45
Social services 100% need to intervene. It was literally a couple of weeks ago she posted a photo of Olive sitting on a hob. Now posting her in her knickers whilst leaving the like count on. Makes me sick

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.