Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Olive, blatantly been left to her own devices while her mums chatting tit into her phone. Can’t believe she’s posted a 3 year old in her knickers the wronging 🤢 Hope she’s okay though the poor little thing

Reactions: 35
Poor Olive 😱💔 no doubt Kate will turn it to be about her and say Olive is completely fine but her mental health has took a battering and the troll messages will be the worst she's ever recieved, after all she's a typical narcissist and she'll love the engagement this will bring.

I genuinely hope Olive gets over it soon and isnt left too shook up by it all 💕 I hope this gives both Kate and Matt the wake up call they need. Soon they'll have 2 children in that house, they'll need eyes in the back of their heads with a 3 year old and a newborn.

Reactions: 26
Photos of her legs open in knickers. Why does this woman not think! Absolutely disgusting,

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
“haven’t slept with worry and heart ace” but I HAVE managed to take some pictures of Olive in her knickers for the gram guyzzzzzz

Reactions: 54
You know what, being a mother is bloody hard and it only takes a second for a child to grab a pot of the job as you turn around to grab something.

BUT Kate has displayed online numerous times how irresponsible she is with Olive around hot services. Letting her sit up on worktops whilst “helping mummy cook/bake” and stirring hot food. She had probably never even been taught that hot items are dangerous and can hurt.
This is just the things we see on insta as well remember, can only imagine how irresponsible she is offline.

Reactions: 32
Why on earth does she think it’s ok to post a picture of her child in her knickers to thousands of people?

Reactions: 24
It was only a matter of time before that kid was seriously injured.

Hasn’t slept because of worry and heartache but has still found the time to be active off insta. 🙄

Strange how she’s keeping how she burnt herself a secret because that would mean Kate taking some responsibility and further proof of her being a tit mum.

Reactions: 40
No mention how she’s burnt herself though, so no doubt an accident that could of been prevented if she had been watching her. Hopefully she’s not scarred from it x

Reactions: 23
Get your kid off the kitchen counter going forward.

Also doesn’t everyone know to run a burn under a cold tap?

Hope Olive heals ok. Poor kid. Had a feeling the silence meant something happened.

Reactions: 24
Poor little child. That must be really scary for her. Get better soon child (I still refuse to say her name)

Sad that in her moments of pain she is still being exposed and paraded in front of the Internet.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Poor Olive shame her ma is more bothered about likes then preventing injury.

Reactions: 20
I hope she gives her better aftercare to minimise scarring than she does her own body.

Reactions: 18
Fairly sure an accident like that would result in a flag to children's social care? I was so paranoid about my son getting burnt when he was that age! I've roared at my husband for cooking with pan handles sticking out over the edge of the hob before now, even when the baby was in bed, because I wanted us to stay mindful of hazards and get into good habits. And don't get me started on grandparents with hot drinks. I bet that's what's happened actually, someone's left a brew within reach and she's grabbed it and spilled it down her leg. No wonder when she gets dragged to Starbucks 5 times a week 🙄

Reactions: 25
Accidents do happen with kids, I’m deffo not the perfect mum and it takes one second for something to happen like that. Hope olive gets well soon 💔

Reactions: 15
Silent reader but seen this post on olive burning HER SELF as kate has stated no she didn’t she WAS burnt she didn’t burn HER SELF No child burns there self she clearly left her to her own devices or was to busy on her phone honestly why is she able to get away with all the tit that happens?

Reactions: 31
I hope Olive recovers fast, accidents do happen and I wouldn’t judge a parent for something like this happening as it must be very stressful and when my kids were little I was always anxious that something like this may happen, particularly when I wasn’t around. But she doesn’t need to post photos of Olive in a hospital on social media. She could’ve simply put a written post up explaining her social media absence.

Reactions: 22
Another kid in hospital photographed and shared with strangers!
No need for the pics, why even take them ffs?! Surely it’s not something you’d want to remember!

Poor olive prob scarred for life now, wonder how it happened, notice Truff hasn’t mentioned it!
Probably friggin Starbucks knowing that head.

Reactions: 20
Accidents do happen very fast which is why you need to watch your kids at all times. The fact that Kate hasn't said how it happened means that she feels responsible - I would too. But imagine feeling that guilt and THEN deciding to post a photo of your kid in hospital in their knickers. She is an absolutely tit mum.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.