Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment section is full of mums all sharing their burn horror stories, not seen one saying get that picture down ! I ahve friends who love to share i hate it i don't know why we all need to know their kids whole lives ? I post the odd pic of mine but i rarely post full stop, too busy living in the moment & jumping on here when i get 5 mins free !!

Reactions: 21
She put on the post they had to remove the skin on her thigh so I think this was a lot more severe than she's making out, if that had happened to my child I would be beside myself! Certainly not posting paragraphs on insta 👀
She’s also put something about cold water “if that helps anyone else with hot liquid” which sounds like hot liquid is what’s burnt the poor kid.

Accidents happen but violating your child’s privacy is deliberate and it’s gross.

Reactions: 26
She put on the post they had to remove the skin on her thigh so I think this was a lot more severe than she's making out, if that had happened to my child I would be beside myself! Certainly not posting paragraphs on insta 👀
Poor kid will possibly be needing skin grafts as she grows 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If it’s as bad as she’s said it is, it won’t be a cuppa that’s done it, more like a boiling hot pan.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
It was def the soup…hence why she never showed it finished…a burn with boiling hot water leeks and truffle and a few lava hot potatoes for good measure not wonder the poor thing has to keep going back for more appointments

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel so sad for Olive, I bet with some proper parenting this could have been avoided. That poor little girl. I wonder what Matts family make of it all!

Reactions: 15
I wonder just how many milliseconds after poor Olive got burned it took Truff to think
‘This will make great content’ ???
Vile human being.

Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the scene if/when social services visit, she'll go into full troll rant mode, vent everything that's been building up for months and itll open up a huge can of worms!

Reactions: 15
Good god what is the matter with her? Posting two photos of her daughter in her knickers to complete strangers.
I hope Olive is ok it sounds serious to need a graft.

Reactions: 14
That poor kid. I hate it when people post pictures of vulnerable people in their worst moments for all to see just for some insta likes.
Accidents do happen, made a trip to A&E myself with the little ones before now but I would never dream of posting about it or even if I did there would be no photo and no detail but then again that’s in the realm of “inbox me hun” territory lol. But you get what im saying. It’s always for engagement and “how can I spin this so I get more
Follows or likes” and the poor kid half naked. Disgusting. So many of my family members would be on my case telling me to get it down

Reactions: 25
I can say I’ve posted before that we’ve been at A&E (never half naked!!!!) but when you know all is ok - you know sprained not broken etc. But when it’s all ok, which clearly it’s not for Olive yet as she’s got to go back.
I feel so sorry for her becauseI feel like at 3, they should know the hazards of things being hot?! My 3 year old wouldn’t touch a pan or the oven?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.