Katie Hayes #192 Is she off her nut? That's not a bump, that's her gut!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that child is in school, it would only take one person to call them up to say they have safeguarding concerns over one of their pupils being shown on a public platform in her underwear. Not to mention that the burn itself will be a safeguarding concern and school will look into that, and ask questions as to how it happened.

That must have been so painful for that child, let’s hope it’s a warning to mother and father to keep the children safe especially with another on the way.

Reactions: 19
She will be thinking up her own little story whenshe see's this page
Yeah I’m sure she’ll revel exactly what happened on her own platform in her own time. once she’s thought up something that doesn’t reflect badly on her.

Reality is we all know this happened while Truff was bleeping about on her phone while Olive was bleeping about with or near to hot liquid within her reach.

Reactions: 20
The fact that they had to go alder hey for special treatment and stay at hospital going back every few days now and have her skin removed means she had severe burning!
(I had a burn from an iron as a kid and got some special cream then released and just had to go back a few weeks later)

It’s terrifying that she has another kid on the way, this accident has happened and she didn’t know what to do!! 🫣

I agree with everyone else accidents do happen you learn from it, however the fact she posted her from the hospital bed proves she hasn’t learnt a thing.
---
I wonder if John the Paramedic runs first aid courses? I'll give you that one John...
She went on one!! Oh snarlin’ was running the courses when she had the baby 😂😂😂 must of been on her phone/eating when they covered burns

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be thinking up her own little story whenshe see's this page
Yes and she’ll mention trolls she hasn’t had a troll rant in a while
She’ll mention how she’s pregnant an trolls are saying she’s irresponsible bla bla bla

Funny how people mentioned yesterday her followers where going down an then she posts this today with the likes turned on

Reactions: 11
At least there are another 54 people that are possibly of the same mindset that a 3 year old little girl should not be shared online in her knickers.

At this point I’m thinking she gets a kick out of the thought of Olive appearing on some paedos hard drives. That poor little girl has never been protected. It’s so sad and wrong!

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Look how sad O looks while she’s stood at the end of the bed snapping pics for insta😔 put the bleeping phone down and be with your child you weirdo

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she didn’t know what to do with a burn? That’s something so basic, even my kids knew what to do when they were very young. It baffles me how she gets through life being so thick and not seeming to have any basic knowledge or common sense…but she can inject peoples faces 🥴🥴

Reactions: 29
She will be on in a few days reliving the horror of Olaf getting a burn, the hospital saga and how it’s really affected her mental health she is just so anxious! Two weeks time she will be flogging a first aid course with Paramedic John 🙄

Reactions: 26
The best ever … like how would she know that? Has she had experiences in different children’s hospitals and decided this is the best. bleeping goon ! Yes it’s known to be very good but the fact she has to use that line for every single thing she does or goes to winds me up! Give your kid some bleeping privacy and actually pay attention to her , maybe she will be less likely to end up burnt !

Reactions: 29
She couldn’t even look after her lip blush without being permanently scarred so god knows how this is going to turn out for poor olive

Reactions: 26
Gotta get that engagement up too with “poor olive” comments so more brands work with her. She honestly knocks me sick this witch. Imagine lying in your knickers ill at your most vulnerable and someone takes a picture of you and puts it on the internet.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I can’t see the post on instagram as she removed it 🤔🤔
No I can still see it - she's also chucked a story up with an advice video to help 'us mums' know what to do for a burn. Anyone who's going to this absolute weapon for paediatric first aid advice wants their bumps feeling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Accidents do happen but how many times has that kid destroyed a room because she wasn't being watched? She's had enough warnings something serious could happen. Mine was admitted long ago with covid. There wasn't time for photos, my hands were full cuddling him! I didn't put thr poor mite down. I cannot believe she's posted those pictures of her baby in her drawers. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 24
I just concur with all your comments that the post of the poor girl in her hospital bed is absolutely beyond words.

Also, I agree accidents happen and I’ve had a few A&E trips with my kids, but I genuinely can say I’ve never once documented those trips with pictures, let alone told the world about it. A quick WhatsApp to the family chat to let them know what’s going on and that’s about it.

I sincerely hope that this is a wake up call to them both. When will she realise that this job is not working for her? I appreciate when you’re that thick it’s not a case of just getting a job, hence doing 503738 courses in anything with little theory work, but she needs a proper job that keeps her busy and away from social media, she’s bleeping dangerous.

Reactions: 20
She put on the post they had to remove the skin on her thigh so I think this was a lot more severe than she's making out, if that had happened to my child I would be beside myself! Certainly not posting paragraphs on insta 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.