Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curly blow king a better king at other blows than the hair he does me thinks

(FYI nothing against it whatsoever )

Reactions: 18
“HI GUYZZ THOUGHT ID COME ON..

JUSSS WANTED TO SAY THAT YYUUUSE ALL NEED TO BOOK IN WIV THE CURLY BLOW MING GUUYZZ MMKAY.. HES BASED AT ( OH SNARLIN ) MMKAY

HE EVEN DID AN AMAYYZIN TRANSFORMATION ON MY VERY GOOD 40 YEAR OLD FRIEND CHERYL TAYLOR, MMKAY.. SHES 40 GUYZ!

.. SO... YEAH!”

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Why does chezzas hair look like Lego hair? It looks it’s it’s been clipped on to her head WHAT THE FUck. I think she booked the blow dry ming accidentally

Reactions: 16
That’s some parting she’s got going on there

Reactions: 5
Swear to god just looking at the state of that hair, with those two curly looking pig tails at the front is giving me hives

Reactions: 8
Big bad chezza’a hair the laughin. By the Curly blow ming

Why does chezzas hair look like Lego hair? It looks it’s it’s been clipped on to her head WHAT THE FUck. I think she booked the blow dry ming accidentally
Oh I always do this think of something comment then catch up and see someone else has said the same great minds think alike

Reactions: 6
She’s bloody 41 and some months. Lets keep it real on here. We do not do fake news.

Reactions: 9
Hahahahahahahahahaha howling

Reactions: 3
Nothing to say apart from thank you, you are so appreciated

Reactions: 11
HAHAHAHAHA YOU EVEN GOT THE BRACKETS IN

Reactions: 9
Had to go look at the blowing king, the pics made me cringe! All identical and all with a massive parting down the middle at the back. It hurt me!

this is what we will be left with when khm has her year off her phone cause she’s been soooooo looking forward to not going on her phone

Reactions: 8
You are an absolute superstar

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.