Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every gift you take,
Every ‘bespoke’ look you bake,
Every pic you fake,
You’re a fuckin snake,
Tattles watchin you 😂😂

Sorry sting 😂😂😂

Someone feel free to add the chorus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I got my dog a rain/wind coat from dobbies! It’s a joules but was like £15 🤣

Look at all us gremlin trolls helping each other🤪
Ooohh might see if my dad will take me up there later. Was going to go to pets at home on edge lane. Didn't even know dobbies done pet things! Thank you xx

Reactions: 4
Is she even Liverpool famous though? None of my mates had heard of her until I let them in on the hilarity. Whereas everyone I know has heard of scouse bird (another head)
In the circle of people who used to be my friends she is very well known. I think she is well known from the era of fighting for peaches appointments years ago, but other than that, I think people must just stumble across her on instagram xx

I'm crying that Anal has been changed to adult in the thread title by admin 😂😂😂
They sell them exact same lights in the light shop on Edge Lane also. Wonder if she went there during one of the Starbucks trips?

Reactions: 9
Every gift you take,
Every pic you fake,
You’re a fuckin snake,
Tattles watchin you 😂😂

Sorry sting 😂😂😂

Oh, can't you see you belong to the gram,
How our poor heart aches with every picture you take
Every trip you make, and every lockdown rule you break
Every smile you fake, every claim you stake, Tattle be watching you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Tattle should be prescribed/ recommended on the NHS.🥳

It gives light relief.
Interaction skills improved.
Being mindful.
Enables you to think out of the box.
Good use of emoji and gifs.
Allows you to be honest.
Increases finger movement.
Helps you to smile & laugh.
Freedom to swear.
Allows you to be objective.
Enables your Freedom of Speech.
Beneficial to your SPELLING.
Allows role play.
Gives you an excuse to hide in another room.
Makes your day a lot brighter.
Increase your thought process.
Helps your mental health.
Lifts your mood.
Stops your OCD as you are way to busy on it.
Makes you realise how many twats are influencers.

Mainly helps you realise that you are not the only person that thinks most folks are bell ends & should not be allowed out. 😁
Also that other folks would love to be a hit man as their profession .🤫🤣
I’m bleeping crying at how obsessed you are with spelling 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Every gift you take,
Every pic you fake,
You’re a fuckin snake,
Tattles watchin you 😂😂

Sorry sting 😂😂😂

Every bad breath you take - Yorkshire Tea & the Tattle Trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She says she had 7 weeks left from 11th June from the 3D so that makes her due tmz 👀🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I had 656
Joke but yeh I’ve had bloody loads too, so many newbies!
Yeah well I had 1000’s, haven’t I Matt!
Don’t know how I’m ever gonna reply to them all 😅 to make it easier for myself:
if you want to book on a makeup course can you DM me 15 times over 3 weeks at different times of the day
if you’re poor or know somebody that’s poor can you just comment on my post
if you’re a GREMLIN off THAT SITE (that I don’t go on anymore, do I Matt) and want to express an opinion different to mine can you do that on my home account so I can find it quicker and block you
If you want to make a complaint, WhatsApp me your address and I’ll bounce round to yours in me leccy pram and get a personal apology out of you, woman to woman
Thanks girls and once again I’ve had 1000’s of messages 🐚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I went to do some housework two hours ago and have 4 pages to catch up on...I have an over due baby (legit, my midwife didn’t get confused and duck up my EDD) what the hell am I going to do when this one decides to make an appearance. I’ll have THREADS to catch up on not just pages!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She says she had 7 weeks left from 11th June from the 3D so that makes her due tmz 👀🙄
Shes confusing me, she also put an “eviction post” up though on the 19th so she’s late like me 😂 does she even know? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe I’m looking into it too much because I have nothing better to do, but I can’t help but think somethings going on. She didn’t post for over 24 hours, and then yesterday was all reposts, except her pram (which she had to do), absolutely nothing about Daddy DIY head which is a shock. And now she’s back silent again 👀

Reactions: 14
Shes confusing me, she also put an “eviction post” up though on the 19th so she’s late like me 😂 does she even know? 😂
She’s confusing me also I don’t think she even knows what her due date is she’s made it up herself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.