Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so hated by everyone it’s mad. The people that like her are definitely a “type” too. You all know the type I mean
Oh I know the type. I’ve got an old friend who loves her, copies everything she does (how ironic). Her house was grey (gorgeous don’t get me wrong) it’s now slowly turning into a Pastel Panel Manor.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think she’s purposely having days off because she knows if she doesn’t.. the day she has her it will be “super” obvious. She’s not as thick as we give her credit for, everything is thought out and orchestrated to put on a show.

Reactions: 29
Oh I know the type. I’ve got an old friend who loves her, copies everything she does (how ironic). Her house was grey (gorgeous don’t get me wrong) it’s now slowly turning into a Pastel Panel Manor.
I wanted white panelling up my stairs a few months ago, was considering it now I’ve been put right off. In a busy household, it would get covered with dust aswell, who could be arsed dusting that every farts end I know I couldn’t.

Gobshites 😂
You know the people who get a Christmas bow on their door in October!? They are THM army
Members.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I wanted white panelling up my stairs a few months ago, was considering it now I’ve been put right off. In a busy household, it would get covered with dust aswell, who could be arsed dusting that every farts end I know I couldn’t.

You know the people who get a Christmas bow on their door in October!? They are THM army
Members.
Video their Christmas tree REVEL in slow motion and put a bit of Mariah Carey over the top. Yeah them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Members.
I do love a bit of panelling though, but I know what you mean about the dust 😩

Reactions: 6

Members.
Yes! Those people and the ones that have the over the top Christmas trees decorated by that Beckoration 🤢 so bleeping tacky against a backdrop of crushed velvet grey curtains and mirrored side tables

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes! Those people and the ones that have the over the top Christmas trees decorated by that Beckoration 🤢 so bleeping tacky against a backdrop of crushed velvet grey curtains and mirrored side tables
Where the duck she gunna put her tree now in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣 or she will get one in olives room OTT as always & gifted 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now your all slagging me off for panelling, bows on my door in October and a super classy Xmas tree.🤣🤣 I’m wounded, not!

I do have panelling on my stairs but mine is different to the gram.😜 I don’t have a bespoke bow on my tree and I have pink flamingos on my tree I’m afraid. Christ I’d hate to be boring like all of her flock. 😇

More tit to Troll me on if you fancy. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Girls that get 9ml in their lips every other week by back alley brenda. That’s her “army”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now your all slagging me off for panelling, bows on my door in October and a super classy Xmas tree.🤣🤣 I’m wounded, not!

I do have panelling on my stairs but mine is different to the gram.😜 I don’t have a bespoke bow on my tree and I have pink flamingos on my tree I’m afraid. Christ I’d hate to be boring like all of her flock. 😇

Aww you do you hun. You could just be a boring duck like me with my minimalistic real tree that pisses pine needles and decorations from Inspirations 😂

Where the duck she gunna put her tree now in the kitchen 🤣🤣🤣 or she will get one in olives room OTT as always & gifted 🤣
No doubt she’ll build a bespoke room just for the tree and she’ll charge her family to see it an extra fiver on top of the £25 she charges them for Crimbo dinner

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
5C7400C5-700B-4063-9FA4-21EF7479D4A5.jpeg

This just appeared on my Instagram and I had a wee chuckle thinking Olive will be sipping a wee Nosecco out of this in no time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
can see KHM buying this and filling it with no-secco - it’s alcohol free you gremlinzzzzz wots ur prob
“I know mums who let their kids have a tiny bit of wine and that’s fiiiiine mmmmkay” I mean let’s face it, the poor kid is going to come tearing out of her fanny with a truffle addiction, so she might as well get on the wine as well

• Haha
Reactions: 35

AND you can spell! 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m just hoping tattle will keep me company with impending night feeds! No lie the fella went to sainos last week and came back with a posh jar of mac n cheese - only got truffle in it hasn’t it. Poor bugger didn’t understand why I pissed myself laughing 😂
I had Big Brother night feed to keep me company for when I had my youngest, that's 17 years ago now. Deffo helped on the night feeds.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.