Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, miss a single night on here and come back to so much to catch up on! These threads are gonna take over Hinch soon for fastest moving. You girls have had me absolutely howling.

I am absolutely creased at the leccy pram and billybear ham. Trolive will be doing laps of Croft in Bromborough in her self driven buggy while THM is at her 5 PT sessions a week; getting back into that size 8 (or is it 20??)

Also crying at #freephilstools and the memes 😂😂😂 absolute gold

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So she’s due in the next few weeks based on her mums scan...
Somewhere amongst the first two weeks in Aug. Her bump was big for a first baby...she’s like 3/4 weeks behind me poss, we had our 12week scan 14th Jan...

Reactions: 4
20200729_102519.jpg

20200729_102456.jpg

You can clearly see that she's blacked out the information on the top right of the scan.
20200729_103023.jpg

Different pic!

Imagine being that impatient/desperate to show off on the gram that you'd use someone else's scan picture. She could have used her early dating scan or waited until the 21st, then had the smash thing made and made the announcement a few days later 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Morning trolls! New thread already 😭 she’s gonna be the new Hinch when it comes to amount of threads!

Reactions: 13
Girls I've finally bleeping made it! My title got chose.....i'm having a Billy bear butty and a glass of non-secco to celebrate 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
View attachment 195396

View attachment 195398
You can clearly see that she's blacked out the information on the top right of the scan.
View attachment 195403
Different pic!

Imagine being that impatient/desperate to show off on the gram that you'd use someone else's scan picture. She could have used her early dating scan or waited until the 21st, then had the smash thing made and made the announcement a few days later 🤷‍♀️
I just still can’t get my head around the fact that she’s used someone else’s scan pic, and it’s the scan of someone she knows, not even a random googled one!!! What the hell must they think? Surely they think it’s weird?!

Reactions: 17
View attachment 195396

View attachment 195398
View attachment 195403
Different pic!

never mind the scan pic... those matching clip on teeth 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love the posts by OD insta but I reckon the name should be changed to something around Kate herself. It would be food for thought if her minions are ever directed to it and read the captions. Maybe some more can have their eyes opened. However with an account named after an unborn baby I think nobody will see past the weird/troll aspect.
I think it’s the other way round. If the name mentions Kate she can say it’s trolling her to her army. But she can’t actually claim the name Olive Delamere as hers and only hers, especially as she’s kept it a big secret 🥴 it is possible for someone else to have the same totally unique and bespoke name as her baby. By not mentioning Kate at all there’s nothing she can do about it. The only way she can say it’s trolling her would be to own up to everything the page accuses her of, which she’s deffo not gonna do 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wonder if this will be the thread where she’ll give birth. Like someone else has said I would be seriously concerned about how fast these threads are moving. She’ll be catching up with the Hinch soon. Knowing THM that’s her aim 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 195396

View attachment 195398
View attachment 195403
Different pic!

the bizarre behaviour of someone who lives their life for attention and the gram. must be such an empty, sad existence because no amount of validation from strangers online is ever enough! She’s always after more, at any cost. Really sad when you think about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I wonder if this will be the thread where she’ll give birth. Like someone else has said I would be seriously concerned about how fast these threads are moving. She’ll be catching up with the Hinch soon. Knowing THM that’s her aim 🙄
Especially considering she has a fraction of the followers that Hinch has 😳 goes to show how much of a twit everyone thinks she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I die when I see you’ve commented! Your username 💖💖💖

Reactions: 5
I think it’s the other way round. If the name mentions Kate she can say it’s trolling her to her army. But she can’t actually claim the name Olive Delamere as hers and only hers, especially as she’s kept it a big secret 🥴 it is possible for someone else to have the same totally unique and bespoke name as her baby. By not mentioning Kate at all there’s nothing she can do about it. The only way she can say it’s trolling her would be to own up to everything the page accuses her of, which she’s deffo not gonna do 😂
Imagine if it is Kate or someone close to her doing it on Kate’s instructions. If it is then she needs to take a bow because it’s bleeping genius whoever it’s coming from 😂

Especially considering she has a fraction of the followers that Hinch has 😳 goes to show how much of a twit everyone thinks she is 😂
EXACTLY!!!!! People know her locally and that’s it. She’s not the nationwide celeb she thinks she is

Reactions: 9
I think Tattle should be prescribed/ recommended on the NHS.🥳

It gives light relief.
Interaction skills improved.
Being mindful.
Enables you to think out of the box.
Good use of emoji and gifs.
Allows you to be honest.
Increases finger movement.
Helps you to smile & laugh.
Freedom to swear.
Allows you to be objective.
Enables your Freedom of Speech.
Beneficial to your SPELLING.
Allows role play.
Gives you an excuse to hide in another room.
Makes your day a lot brighter.
Increase your thought process.
Helps your mental health.
Lifts your mood.
Stops your OCD as you are way to busy on it.
Makes you realise how many twats are influencers.

Mainly helps you realise that you are not the only person that thinks most folks are bell ends & should not be allowed out. 😁
Also that other folks would love to be a hit man as their profession .🤫🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I take it we are having another pretend I’m in labour day so I can say I’ve had 1000’s messages asking me if I am, haven’t I Matt 🤦🏻‍♀️
Nah, she’s not been able to charge her phone while the prams on charge.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Imagine if it is Kate or someone close to her doing it on Kate’s instructions. If it is then she needs to take a bow because it’s bleeping genius whoever it’s coming from 😂

EXACTLY!!!!! People know her locally and that’s it. She’s not the nationwide celeb she thinks she is
I don’t believe Kate and everyone she knows would have enough brain cells between them to pull it off 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've got to go out today and I know I'm going to have sooo much to catch up on 🤣 I've got to go and find a jacket for my puppy because he is refusing to go outside because of the wind 🤣 he's more of a crank than me. Never thought I would see the day I would be uttering them words.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.