Katie Hayes #19 Delos got beer fear, adult bead chandelier, THM still doesn't read here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just still can’t get my head around the fact that she’s used someone else’s scan pic, and it’s the scan of someone she knows, not even a random googled one!!! What the hell must they think? Surely they think it’s weird?!
She's posing with a scan pic of a kid who is about 2 now hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine if it is Kate or someone close to her doing it on Kate’s instructions. If it is then she needs to take a bow because it’s bleeping genius whoever it’s coming from 😂

EXACTLY!!!!! People know her locally and that’s it. She’s not the nationwide celeb she thinks she is
I've said before about Liverpool. You can be Liverpool famous, where everyone in Liverpool knows you, but you aren't actually famous. Just well known round here. There are loads of liverpool famous people. I know a couple and they are lovely, don't act like they are a celebrity and are humble. Don't know if I'm allowed to mention names, but the show 'desperate scousewives' years ago, there was a lad on there and he is seriously one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He does loads for charity, uses his platform to raise awareness for things and is just an all round nice fella.

Reactions: 29
I've got to go out today and I know I'm going to have sooo much to catch up on 🤣 I've got to go and find a jacket for my puppy because he is refusing to go outside because of the wind 🤣 he's more of a crank than me. Never thought I would see the day I would be uttering them words.
I got my dog a rain/wind coat from dobbies! It’s a joules but was like £15 🤣

Look at all us gremlin trolls helping each other🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’ll be catching up with the Hinch soon. Knowing THM that’s her aim 🙄
I genuinely think that is her aim! She thrives of the attention/sympathy/likes...

I reckon Olive Oil is aaaaages away from making an appearance! I reckon it'l be mid August ... unless she comes in the next 48 hours it won't be this thread 😂

Reactions: 11
Actually her 3D scan post puts her this week 😂 wow she knew about the baby early! Wonder if it was planned?
Also deffo a fake scan as you wouldn’t have the scans close together unless it was a 2nd print with the baby in a different position. (Unlikely.)
“Full term” posted like 2weeks ago though so she must mean the 37 mark?
maybe she’s busy being induced now 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Was it not prada??? Not good enough!
Common as muck those lass. 😂My little dog only got a tk maxx as he’s only little tho. I feel guilty when I walk them both. I can hear folk thinking, what a nasty twit not buying poor billy a Barbour. 😭
Shocking really. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Common as muck those lass. 😂My little dog only got a tk maxx as he’s only little tho. I feel guilty when I walk them both. I can hear folk thinking, what a nasty twit not buying poor billy a Barbour. 😭
Shocking really. 😂
Your dogs never called Billy!!!?

AFTER BILLY BEAR 🐻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've said before about Liverpool. You can be Liverpool famous, where everyone in Liverpool knows you, but you aren't actually famous. Just well known round here. There are loads of liverpool famous people. I know a couple and they are lovely, don't act like they are a celebrity and are humble. Don't know if I'm allowed to mention names, but the show 'desperate scousewives' years ago, there was a lad on there and he is seriously one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He does loads for charity, uses his platform to raise awareness for things and is just an all round nice fella.
Is she even Liverpool famous though? None of my mates had heard of her until I let them in on the hilarity. Whereas everyone I know has heard of scouse bird (another head)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What????? Matt's coming to yours with his little neck scarf on??!!😂😂😂
Not on your nelly. I’m converting a full sized mannequin into a lamp. I Love quirky shite.🤣 Only problem is she’s as fit as duck. Don’t miss other half he can’t look at her.🤣 It’s nearly £800 to buy one and I’m confident I can do it for about £100. 😇

Your dogs never called Billy!!!?

AFTER BILLY BEAR 🐻
He’s actually called Lenny but he gets called Billy. My other have says he minces around the tiled floor like Billy Elliott tap dancing. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got my dog a rain/wind coat from dobbies! It’s a joules but was like £15 🤣

Look at all us gremlin trolls helping each other🤪
I got one of amazon Rain wind coat too £16 for my dog even has a hood and she loves it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.