Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
No offence to any trans but she looks like my neighbour who has had their top surgery, big feet and hands and built like a brick shithouse. Nothing feminine about her, not even a floral frock could help her.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
The hotel doesn't even follow her on Insta so how is this a paid trip? Did they contact her via carrier pigeon asking if she could be their saving grace. A hotel like that doesn’t look like it needs a washed up “Mua” influencer to promote them on instagram. If it was real they would surely ask a travel blogger/vlogger 🤣 pull the other Kate you absolute beg.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
If I get married, it will be somewhere local with a good old knees up afterwards at a place accessible to us and our guests. I don't understand all these insta dickheads and I guess that's why I'm on here 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
I think the “Ad/pr” is supposed to be advertising one of those idiotic pyramid scheme travel agents on Insta that she uses. They have reposted. I’m guessing she used this girl to book it all for her because she’s that thick she can’t work it out for herself. So it’s not actually Ad/pr for the hotel. She actually probably doesn’t need to disclose it as an ad because it’s not paid. 🤣🤣🤣 Christ she’s actually delusional. She thinks we are all as dim as she is. It’s all smoke and mirrors, she probably stayed in 1 or 2 nice hotels for a night each and the rest was probably air bnb or booking.com don’t let her fool you into thinking she is rich!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Wow tell me your relationship is shit without telling me…. Him ordering a bottle of wine (and actually paying for it perhaps?!) makes her love him more. That’s a really normal thing to do is it not? My husband orders a bottle of wine we both like every time we go for a meal or out for drinks 🤔

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Every. Single. Thing. Is the best and their favourites! Favourite restaurant. Favourite hotel. Favourite meal. Favourite wine. Favourite shop. Best lamb. Best pasta. Best chocolate mouse. Best room. Best day. FFS 🙄

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Absolutely dying at Matt taking his drone with them 😂 Planning on such a privat family trip that you’re packing a drone ffs! I can just imagine her saying “right, let me know when me and Olive have to walk out of the door so you can start your drone off”! Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Little Bear

VIP Member
I’ve been so fucking busy but this came up on my Timehop the other day.
Never forget the train journey where Truff showed her true cunty colours. Woke up the next morning and did a quick dirty delete of her instagram stories.
IMG_2914.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

SavvyBee

VIP Member
Literally one person guessed it right where they’ve been…. One person and the whole of tattle 🤣🤣

Few weeks travelling. Wow. She’s the gift that keeps giving isn’t she.

• Haha
Is she really seriously considering 9 different venues she’s never visited before? I doubt she can afford most if not all of them. Waiting for a post saying they were going for a big extravagant fancy location but decided on a more intimate celebration in a new favourite place they fell in love with on first sight, will coincidentally be the cheapest place as well, they need to keep their money for the wedding rings lol.

• Haha

Stasia10.0

The only reason she’s waiting to post her venue until after the wedding is she’s probably been around everywhere begging for stuff as she’s this big celebrity and doesn’t want the risk of being exposed for what she actually is.

• Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
If you were so convinced you were being such a great selfless parent you would absolutely not need to make a self indulgent reel to prove the “trolls” of that fact. I know I’m a fantastic mum, I don’t get everything perfect but I have never felt the need to tell anyone because it shows and the people who matter can see it for themselves! Such a sad existence that so much of her kid’s life is orchestrated to fit in with her mum’s goals for social media “fame”. Her outlook on life is SO wrong but she thinks she’s so fucking wise and inspired, she is honestly a parody.
Also - all she’s actually shown is a carousel, a climbing frame and two swimming pools. The rest of the clips are restaurants or her posing with her Mum. Not exactly much to sing about for a “few weeks” in France!

plonkington

VIP Member
I don’t think balon arches and grazing tables are in the same price bracket as a chateaux in the French province 🤣🤣🤣

This is what I’m here for! It’s going to be horrific.

• Haha