Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been so bleeping busy but this came up on my Timehop the other day.
Never forget the train journey where Truff showed her true cunty colours. Woke up the next morning and did a quick dirty delete of her instagram stories.
IMG_2914.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Tell me more about the perfect ‘chikhood’ plz Kate? Hi 👋
The childhood I want her to have? Being a human quaver for 2 years, ragged around bars and restuarants whilst momma and daddy diy bum meals, dragged on 48 hour holidays bar hopping for 32 of the hours. What a bleeping blast of a childhood 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 46
If you were so convinced you were being such a great selfless parent you would absolutely not need to make a self indulgent reel to prove the “trolls” of that fact. I know I’m a fantastic mum, I don’t get everything perfect but I have never felt the need to tell anyone because it shows and the people who matter can see it for themselves! Such a sad existence that so much of her kid’s life is orchestrated to fit in with her mum’s goals for social media “fame”. Her outlook on life is SO wrong but she thinks she’s so bleeping wise and inspired, she is honestly a parody.
Also - all she’s actually shown is a carousel, a climbing frame and two swimming pools. The rest of the clips are restaurants or her posing with her Mum. Not exactly much to sing about for a “few weeks” in France!

Reactions: 30
What even was the comment she’s referring to? Or has just made that up as well?? Or is she referring to stuff on here? 🙄 people on the reel comments are saying it was a bellend comment but I can’t find anything

Reactions: 10
Hahaha the childhood I want her to have. Not what olive deserves or what she needs no? Just what you want. Restaurant/bar/venue hopping EXCELLENT childhood Katie we should all take note I’ve been obviously doing it wrong the last 12 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off ye fat bleeping whale !!!!!! Feel ashamed for ye

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What even was the comment she’s referring to? Or has just made that up as well?? Or is she referring to stuff on here? 🙄 people on the reel comments are saying it was a bellend comment but I can’t find anything
The comment is on the top left of the video. Something about there being 5000 pics a day and to let aLive be a kid.

I don’t know where she’s found that comment though, she must sniff them out like a police dog!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve been on a 12 hour shift today so haven’t caught up with her bollocks stories
Are there really 60 ???
Also , if a venue have told her to ‘duck off’ then that would absolutely make me want to go there so I suppose she IS an influencer in one way or another albeit it backwards like her house 🤣

Reactions: 10
Olive must have about 900 pairs of gifted personalised pyjamas ffs. I suppose each pair are the BEST.

for the wedding I’m picturing the French version of Dwight Schrutes beet farm, in mid-November (to keep costs down), the nan will be projected up via MSTeams onto big screen - which makes no difference to them going up to stare at her through the care home window - 1 bridesmaid (cousin sister bestie Hollie) as everyone else will have fallen out with her after the hen weekend and Mrs Delo (the OG not Kate) will be sitting front row in tears wondering how it got to this for her poor son 😂😂😂 but hopefully our max will get to go back to that dog hotel he went to once while the clampits are all away in France🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The comment is on the top left of the video. Something about there being 5000 pics a day and to let aLive be a kid.

I don’t know where she’s found that comment though, she must sniff them out like a police dog!
Ahh thanks Cindy, don’t know how I missed that!! Looks like it’s from a DM 🙄 she probably dm’d herself that so she could make the reel

Reactions: 8
That’s actually a really sad video, no other little friends running around with her just alive alone on a carousel wearing uncomfortable clothes etc with her truffle shuffle mama and bracelet wearing dwarf of a dad. duck me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s actually a really sad video, no other little friends running around with her just alive alone on a carousel wearing uncomfortable clothes etc with her truffle shuffle mama and bracelet wearing dwarf of a dad. duck me
The hotel pool clip also looks like adults only, no kids in the pool 😔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.