Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen Carla Lawsons post about her ring from Say it with Diamonds? I’m convinced it’s from there and that’s why she doesn’t post pics of it because she would have to put “ad”
I said it at the time! The box and everything looked like that’s where it was from xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kid in the back with her little sun hat on and Big O looks as rough as anything with her scruffy bun. Alls I can hear now is Gerry McCanns voice coming out of Matts gob “Kerteh, I canny sit fur much longah with this wee bairn sat oan ma knee! She weighs a bleeping tonne”
Olive is massive for a two year old! Like built like her mother

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wanna know why they have all gone in fancy dress. Truff as a Wethers plate, Delo thinking he’s Freddie Flintiff and aLive is dressed like Wonder Woman

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The latest giveaway, get them to 10k.. there on 8,544 at the mo. Any money they won’t be 10k by the weekend.. I reckon she’s on the beg for Oliffs 3rd birthday cake & they’ve asked for something in return.. just over 200 have entered on her comments from over 180k 🤣 embarrassing!!
Why can’t she just buy a frigging Costco cake like any other sensible parent throwing a kids party😴

Reactions: 15
Absolutely dying at Matt taking his drone with them 😂 Planning on such a privat family trip that you’re packing a drone ffs! I can just imagine her saying “right, let me know when me and Olive have to walk out of the door so you can start your drone off”! Ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 30
No expense spared trip to france to plan their wedding but buying food in carrefour? Where were they cooking it and why weren’t they eating in the hotels they were staying at 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The audacity of calling a wedding venue disgusting when she’s an obnoxious racist who lives at Truff Manor and doesn’t wash her hair.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So by a teeny tiny bit of looking into it, they went to Domaine du pordor .... its on the top 10 of affordable weddings in France. Basically €7k for 2 nights with wedding included .....

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just having a nose on the Say it With Diamonds website there are loads of engagement rings similar to hers on there.
IMG_6215.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The whole France reel just shows Olive isn't incorporated into Kates world. An hour swimming and 2 goes on a 30 second ride really isn't much fun for a 2 year old. That child's spend the whole holiday in restaurants, a car or a wedding venue while her parents talk to the coordinators. Mean really.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Every. Single. Thing. Is the best and their favourites! Favourite restaurant. Favourite hotel. Favourite meal. Favourite wine. Favourite shop. Best lamb. Best pasta. Best chocolate mouse. Best room. Best day. FFS 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Screenshot_20230516_075357_Instagram.jpg

Also, whose face is this?!
---
bleeping size of that coat on the kid. Just buy stuff her size and stop accepting free tit that doesn't fit
---
Every. Single. Thing. Is the best and their favourites! Favourite restaurant. Favourite hotel. Favourite meal. Favourite wine. Favourite shop. Best lamb. Best pasta. Best chocolate mouse. Best room. Best day. FFS 🙄
She can't just say, I really enjoyed the experience with all the different food and wine. It has to be THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don’t care what Kate says about aLive loving France that bairn looks knackered. Both a set of selfish bastards!

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She thinks it makes her sound so worldly and wealthy saying how everything is the best but it just shows lack of vocabulary and general intelligence. Every single meal the favourite or best ever. France is the best in the world for cheap champagne (duh) or chocolate mousse (!!) like she’s some connoisseur who flies round the world tasting mousse. She goes Dubai, Ibiza and that’s about it, hardly cultured.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She thinks it makes her sound so worldly and wealthy saying how everything is the best but it just shows lack of vocabulary and general intelligence. Every single meal the favourite or best ever. France is the best in the world for cheap champagne (duh) or chocolate mousse (!!) like she’s some connoisseur who flies round the world tasting mousse. She goes Dubai, Ibiza and that’s about it, hardly cultured.
exactly, someone needs to gift her a thesaurus so she can learn some new adjectives.

she seems genuinely shocked to learn there are vineyards in the French countryside, she’s not well travelled at all but what do you expect when she holidayed in Dubai every year as child lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Cat fished by a venue, disgusted when she seen it in real life. Now she knows how people feel when they see her in the wild 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.