Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sick and tired of people who enjoy a scruffy home trying to make people who like a clean home feel bad. Like they're crap mums because they spend time tidying and not every second with their kids. Piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Na im fucken dead here 🤣🤣🤣 the kid is 2 cant string a full sentence together or even say elooobody 🤣🤣 but can speke fluently in french to impress the car seat guy. duck off kate you cant even spell airport properly never mind your child speaking french you lying toad ⚰ dead
---

Im on the floor here can’t breathe 🤣🤣🤣
---
At this point shes trolling herself surley
Now Little Victorian ghost has mastered blagging discounts for being practically fluent in French can she start teaching her mother how to form a coherent sentence in English? Because what is that caption about?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The hotel doesn't even follow her on Insta so how is this a paid trip? Did they contact her via carrier pigeon asking if she could be their saving grace. A hotel like that doesn’t look like it needs a washed up “Mua” influencer to promote them on instagram. If it was real they would surely ask a travel blogger/vlogger 🤣 pull the other Kate you absolute beg.
I’m sure they did when I checked the other day, they must have unfollowed her after meeting and realising how unsavoury she is

Edit: I’ve just realised it was the other hotel they did the drone reel for that is following her 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can you imagine truff waffling tit, to the wedding planners or hotel managers, about her an Gerry’s wedding dreams and how she’s a big mua/influencer with over 180k followers and them looking at that blag rock on her finger 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine truff waffling tit, to the wedding planners or hotel managers, about her an Gerry’s wedding dreams and how she’s a big mua/influencer with over 180k followers and them looking at that blag rock on her finger 😂😂
I wonder if she warned them paps might turn up like she warned the Mouse at Brimstage before Olive fest was held there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen Carla Lawsons post about her ring from Say it with Diamonds? I’m convinced it’s from there and that’s why she doesn’t post pics of it because she would have to put “ad”

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s obviously read here us talking about her wearing primary pajamas 🤣 hi kate
Your an embarrassment and a tit mum
Bye girl
---
Oh and the mention of the holiday not being suitable for your kid. We know truff, but you know anything for a freebie #ad/pr 😴

Reactions: 11
R we gonna have a million tit reels of her swinging round a lamppost now? Cos if so… I’m deleting her right now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw her outfit in primark today…how she thought she could get away with wearing them as a co-ord god only knows…they are mostly def pjs and would stand out a mile as pjs …the other guests must have be howling at her!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A poem…

Hi I’m Kate
Yes I’m wearing a plate
And I’m a state
Because I’ve put on weight
When I need to speak French, I get Olive to translate

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Of course Je Suis Alive is fluent in French 😂 screaming, she’s like a broken record! This wedding will never happen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The latest giveaway, get them to 10k.. there on 8,544 at the mo. Any money they won’t be 10k by the weekend.. I reckon she’s on the beg for Oliffs 3rd birthday cake & they’ve asked for something in return.. just over 200 have entered on her comments from over 180k 🤣 embarrassing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.