Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a grip kate.
unlike you I like to go on trips that my bespoke will actually enjoy, she’s not as well traveled at aLive and she can’t speak French either 😬
But thinking of taking her to Chester Zoo? Can any local trolls help? It’s 3 hours away for us so plan on doing a few days there, is there anything else for kids there and where is nice to go/stay? Also when are the summer holidays down there just so I can avoid term time.
No one cares where your non existent wedding is going to be truff, we aren’t holding our breath until 2025 either
Blue planet aquarium is really good and they usually have timings of feeding the fish that you can watch. Also there is the Chester walls to walk around and look at things - free activity! If wanting to shop/have good, Cheshire oaks is good and close by but they also have a big kids playing area. 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course olive was happy. She’d spent hours stuck in a car seat, she was probably glad of the stretch and some proper food rather than the sludge she normally gets.
---
Get a grip kate.
unlike you I like to go on trips that my bespoke will actually enjoy, she’s not as well traveled at aLive and she can’t speak French either 😬
But thinking of taking her to Chester Zoo? Can any local trolls help? It’s 3 hours away for us so plan on doing a few days there, is there anything else for kids there and where is nice to go/stay? Also when are the summer holidays down there just so I can avoid term time.
No one cares where your non existent wedding is going to be truff, we aren’t holding our breath until 2025 either
If it’s a nice day, look at visiting the Crocky Trail.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kate your very confused on when to put ad/pr as someone else said she never does when she is actually meant too! Where's the sly comment for the ad police and karens here is the AD doesn't look good to the posh France hotels does it being a cocky witch

Reactions: 11
Bonjour tous les Trollz! Mon nom est Olive et ma maman est une hompohobique racist et mon papa et un petit homme. La France est mon pays prefere dans le monde entier! Viva la France!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Why is every hotel/ restaurant she goes to on her super long holidays dead? There is never another person there!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Title suggestion - Little French geg goes on the beg. Big fat wedding in France? Not a chance.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Bing & Flop are at the zoo until the 26th. Check out Bewilderwood or Hoo Zoo if you don't mind a drive. Blue planet is good at Cheshire oaks but you get round it in an hour or 2 so don't plan it for the day. Knowsley safari Park is a good day out or the Cheshire Ice Cream Farm. Church Farm is a nice visit too. Avoid applejacks 😷🙈

Read the wiki 🇫🇷 🥖

Get a grip kate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you quote ‘Je suis Olive’ (I am Olive in French) guyzzzz the car rental place will give you an exclusive 10% discount!!
Can one of you clever fuckers through the primarni pjs (along with McCann) into the next thread title please 🙏🏼
Katie Hayes #185 Monte Carlo in pjs from primark, with the french little geg and Gerry Mcann the skidmark

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The hotel doesn't even follow her on Insta so how is this a paid trip? Did they contact her via carrier pigeon asking if she could be their saving grace. A hotel like that doesn’t look like it needs a washed up “Mua” influencer to promote them on instagram. If it was real they would surely ask a travel blogger/vlogger 🤣 pull the other Kate you absolute beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Back to being the car seat kid then.
My kids are cracking up after less than half an hour in the car, so doubt a 2 year old had the most amazing time, in a car seat for a week. You trying to convince yourself love 🙄

Reactions: 13
Surely she is trolling us with this !!
Her Spanish speaking , ballet dancing , horse riding ‘reason’ will remember none of the last list as they don’t happen !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is every hotel/ restaurant she goes to on her super long holidays dead? There is never another person there!
I was just gonna say that! There’s not one other person in the pool or in the restaurant? Dya think she goes when it’s not even open? I’d feel like a bleep sitting in a restaurant on my own!!

Reactions: 7
Surely she is trolling us with this !!
Her Spanish speaking , ballet dancing , horse riding ‘reason’ will remember none of the last list as they don’t happen !!!
She’s hoping they don’t remember how clean the house is or what a ridiculous layout they have, the kids not going to know where to go the toilet when she’s visiting other kids houses she’ll be looking in the kitchen for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That pie chart makes no bleeping sense!!!! There aren’t even enough options - is everything these insta dicks do completely tit??????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.