Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But.... Everything is so cheap! Awww ye poor fatty?

Carry on with those 3 course meals you'll need bigger knickers for your wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cat fished by a venue, disgusted when she seen it in real life. Now she knows how people feel when they see her in the wild 🤣
They were probably horrified when they saw hambeast stomping out of the hire car with big O and tiny Tim in tow…. Talk about cat fished 🤣🤣 they probably just wanted them (and the smell) to be gone….

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She thinks it makes her sound so worldly and wealthy saying how everything is the best but it just shows lack of vocabulary and general intelligence. Every single meal the favourite or best ever. France is the best in the world for cheap champagne (duh) or chocolate mousse (!!) like she’s some connoisseur who flies round the world tasting mousse. She goes Dubai, Ibiza and that’s about it, hardly cultured.
It shows people how little intelligence she has and how little she really has travelled when she says this. Of course the food is cheaper there, its locally produced and in season! It's only this country that grow and sell then, buy back in. 😒

Reactions: 14
Surely if she is telling people she is fully booked all the time they will just go else anyway! (Which let’s be honest they should be!)
For someone that was supposed off her phone &✨living in the moment ✨ she has taken more photos and vidoes then I do in a year 🙄 she obviously spends her whole time with her phone glued to her as the only person doing anything with Olaf is tiny Tim! The photos of truff & Olaf safe all staged not actually engaging with her.

Reactions: 17
I bet their holidays are exhausting, a non stop run from one place to another just to take a couple of pics for the gram before you move on.

She’s only seen the place through her phone, it’s the exact opposite of living in the moment

Reactions: 27
If she’s fully booked (which she evidently is not), why is she asking regulars to DM her for priority?

Reactions: 14
Can we also point out, she seems to remember the exact location of each photo, a play by play of that specific day with the correlating photo. It seems to me she was doing more than just snapping a quick picture but she’s obviously thick and has made notes somewhere on her phone with each day noted, what she did, where she went, the name of the location so she can tag it when she uploads along with her usual ‘this was the best ever it’s my favourite’
Seems like someone wasn’t ‘in the moment’ but was on her phone constantly so she had the perfect content to upload when she got home

Reactions: 25
Can we also point out, she seems to remember the exact location of each photo, a play by play of that specific day with the correlating photo. It seems to me she was doing more than just snapping a quick picture but she’s obviously thick and has made notes somewhere on her phone with each day noted, what she did, where she went, the name of the location so she can tag it when she uploads along with her usual ‘this was the best ever it’s my favourite’
Seems like someone wasn’t ‘in the moment’ but was on her phone constantly so she had the perfect content to upload when she got home
She will have spent ages editing them as well and choosing which pics to use. What a sad life Katie Jane.

Reactions: 16
Not to defend the absolute tit but I’ve got loads of mates in the beauty/hair/aesthetics industry , all of them have booksy and none of them check it for bookings or use it as a booking system! If you checked there’s now they’d probably be free all day every day but in reality they’re constantly chocker ! Not that I think she is ,the weapon 😂

Reactions: 6
Not to defend the absolute tit but I’ve got loads of mates in the beauty/hair/aesthetics industry , all of them have booksy and none of them check it for bookings or use it as a booking system! If you checked there’s now they’d probably be free all day every day but in reality they’re constantly chocker ! Not that I think she is ,the weapon 😂
So what happens if someone tries to book through Booksy and they’re already full? Seems like a pretty pointless system (but then Truff has been advertising it so I shouldn’t be surprised)

Reactions: 28
So what if they double booked? I use booksy to make a few beauty appointments just because it’s quicker & it gives me their availability compared with my own. Her booksy has a lot of appointments available because no one is going to her. End of!

Reactions: 20
If they aren’t checking it for bookings then why are they paying a fee to use it? Makes no sense

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.