Katie Hayes #184 Delos swimmers being tested on tick. TTC? Truff’s taking the mick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Hayes #185 Chasing chocolate mice

Posting photos of the BEST French food…pasta and burrata cheese. I suppose it fits with dressing the geg as a gondolier 😂🇮🇹

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need a lie down after deciphering those illiterate stories. Thick bleeping bleep.

The "catfish" venue probably seen her insta and thought , duck she's here act a bleep and she will run a mile.

How bleeping boring does the trip look. Chasing clout from insta. What a boring, unoriginal bleep she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I honestly don’t get how she manages to blag these things? Surely companies have a look at their Instagram? Or do they solely look at followers?
They probably see her as a means to an end, e.g. she is the gateway to thousands of other people/views/reach

Reactions: 5
Do you think that venue where so rude to her because they told her to fuckoff when she started begging? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think her ideas and what she wanted for free didn't align with theirs. You can see how entitled she is....
Knowing what the French are like they probably told her very matter of factly that she couldn’t afford it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Knowing what the French are like they probably told her very matter of factly that she couldn’t afford it
Which isn't rude, it's realistic. Why let her dream big and then at the end of the consultation / look around slap her with a €30k bill? No point.

Reactions: 18
I just went to check out her stories (i don't follow) and have you seen how many she has up today.

60 bleeping stories I just quickly flipped off - who tf has time for that?! She's mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just went to check out her stories (i don't follow) and have you seen how many she has up today.

60 bleeping stories I just quickly flipped off - who tf has time for that?! She's mad.
Wasn’t on her phone while she was away though

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think the “Ad/pr” is supposed to be advertising one of those idiotic pyramid scheme travel agents on Insta that she uses. They have reposted. I’m guessing she used this girl to book it all for her because she’s that thick she can’t work it out for herself. So it’s not actually Ad/pr for the hotel. She actually probably doesn’t need to disclose it as an ad because it’s not paid. 🤣🤣🤣 Christ she’s actually delusional. She thinks we are all as dim as she is. It’s all smoke and mirrors, she probably stayed in 1 or 2 nice hotels for a night each and the rest was probably air bnb or booking.com don’t let her fool you into thinking she is rich!
Can’t bleeping believe her, she had me fooled for a minute I was thinking thats some new management she’s got bagging all those pr stays, but your right its ads for the travel agent, its gotta be, plus her bio is back to herself as management, what a fuckin meff 😂😂😂
---
Thread title suggestion - Desperate Dan & Gerry McCann, bumming round France, just for the ‘Gram
This for the next thread title 100% 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait to see how she hides the ring on her wedding pics, wonder what the wedding rings will be like, will she put a screen round her and the little fella like King Charles had for his coronation.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
But thinking of taking her to Chester Zoo? Can any local trolls help? It’s 3 hours away for us so plan on doing a few days there, is there anything else for kids there and where is nice to go/stay? Also when are the summer holidays down there just so I can avoid term time.
Blue planet aquarium is not fair away from zoo. Cheshire ice cream farm is a good day out.
Snugburys ice cream
Croccy trail (near Cheshire ice cream farm)
Hayrack church farm (near Cheshire oaks)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s quiet this morning, wonder if she’s in a truffle coma 🐷 or she’s just shattered from being away for ‘weekS’ 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s quiet this morning, wonder if she’s in a truffle coma 🐷 or she’s just shattered from being away for ‘weekS’ 😉
mental health break I reckon, realised she can’t afford none of what she wants for the wedding and has read here and realised she can’t fool everyone, it’s a super allowed break.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Fully booked but always looking for models, surely she’d be qualified now 😑
If she offered me £10k I wouldn’t let her at me with a needle.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.