Katie Hayes #181 Are Caramella friend or foe? Letting her model her camels toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See you on this thread soon Naomi x

Maybe she should have read the wiki before trusting this bell end
Just imagine Truff and wrinkle fod having a scrap outside spoons, ragging each others snide extensions out and only stopping when someone’s tit falls out
---
Are leeks in cottage pie that random?
I’m surprised she never called them leaks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So Naomi had 3k for a deposit but still had to use a dodgy finance company??? Use the 3k and put it towards a car you can actually afford from a reputable place you bleeping ming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
So Naomi had 3k for a deposit but still had to use a dodgy finance company??? Use the 3k and put it towards a car you can actually afford from a reputable place you bleeping ming
But then she wouldn’t be able to drive round in a rangey like a true gangsters moll would she? Rather have a nippy little second hand car that I own outright any day of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
But she needs a Range Rover troll to keep up appearances 🥺

Reactions: 15
Everything she does is done so poorly, lazy bastard. The potato looks like it’s been fired onto the top with a catapult

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The amount of bleeping cheese!!! duck me who is that a calorie deficit for, the BFG??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.