Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trollypusher

That siwd reel… she’s clearly struggling being a mum and that’s ok! She keeps going on and has done since becoming a mum about loosing her identity ( piss head coke head whore bag thief) I could go on. But becoming a mum you start a new identity you become a different person to what you was your responsible for a child and your know longer a free single do what you want I’m I wrong? I feel
She’s missing the old tramp and wishes she still had that life hence why she drags the geg out till all hours
And "no one ever talks about it." Why is this her tag line for every grand statement she makes? Just like the fertility stuff that "no one ever talks about" even though I literally speak to random women at baby classes and hear about their whole IVF ordeal before I even know their name. My eyebrow girl was even telling me how much a vial of sperm costs yesterday.

Just like "losing yourself" when you're a mum is one of the biggest cliches going.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
It’s just hit me she means Greek yoghurt doesn’t she I thought she meant yoghurt in a green pot ffs I’m as bad as her 🤦🏽‍♀️.

• Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Size of that room😄😄 looks like an attic above the local curry house.

Imagine the weight of truff bouncing around that tiny room, knocking a tray of needles with one of her wide arse cheek. 😒

Looks like the set of one of those hostel or saw films with some deranged cunt injecting to kill you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

L.j.l.20

KATE you have excelled yourself today girl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you need to wash your hair sandblast your face and get your vagina on a calorie deficit!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
I hope to good all that party wasn’t gifted! No surprise that Olive was there, probably banging out the tunes behind the dj booth later on. That outfit looked huge on her, the veil , the gloves ..how can someone get it so wrong every single time. I reckon she’s pregnant so couldn’t squeeze into the dress so lobbed the dress out the window into maxs dog shit in a mood.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Rothsey

VIP Member
I wonder if it will be as OTT as her 30th? Will all her "celeb" best friends be there like Charlotte Dawson, Bobby Norris, Wayne Lineker, Charlotte Crosby and Sophie Kasaei? Will Bouncy blows go since she didn't even refer to her as Katie? Will Olive and her have matching tutus?

Soooooo many questions 🤣
I wonder what the dress code will be? Will Kate have had a shower? Will aLive have had a bath. Will Delo turn up…
Who knows

• Haha
  • Heart

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
So the whole icing sugar BS this morning was completely planned.

Surely aLive wouldn’t have been left alone for that long to make the mess.
also according to her stories she cleaned the whole mess up, including mopping and hoovering the floors in 5 mins?

And if it wasn’t just BS then why is there no icing sugar all over the actual bag and box?
It’s infuriating how dumb she thinks everyone else is just because she is.

Attachments

• Haha

Melj71

Chatty Member
So I've had a wander across to a couple of other threads. Jeebers there are some crabby patty cranks out there. Massively argumentative and if I may say so just downright rude to each other. KHM trollz united.

• Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Cant stand both of mine but they aren't as bad as some of the nuts on there! It got to 2am last night and I had to stop reading 😂

Oh there’s some proper mental stuff on this Birko. My ex MIL was/is lovely. My ex FIL was a complete and utter cunt. I might add some stuff to that page!
---
Olive loves red, cold hands. It's her favourite 🥹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Why is kate banging on like her and her MUA cronies have organised this event? 🤣 she has legit turned up at an ORGANISED event to do model makeup. She blows my mind.

• Haha

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Don’t know if olive is actually modelling or not but does she take her to every job she has? I mean I understand in emergencies you may have to take your kid with you (all thought most workplaces wouldnt allow it) but does she take her everytime? How unprofessional is she! She just gets worse and worse.