Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UserBums1234

I can’t believe she said she’s not wearing underwear, and her clam is gobbling up all the bottom part of the clothes.
Anyone for thrush stained garments on vinted? Stretched out from the wide set vagina.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Oh dear.

I think even the too small bespoke dress that got deliberately lashed in the mud may have looked better than this.

6BD1E0BC-D241-4BCC-8660-CFD24F383E83.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Sue Ellen

The annoying thing about truff is if she was pregnant, you were her mate, she knew you were trying & struggling she’d be the most patronising bitch in the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Louloulala2

I'm raging today, between her and Charlotte Dawson, i posted this on her thread and if its ok, I'll post here too.
Shes rattled isn't she!?
Fucking disgrace, rainbow baby?
T.W......Try delivering one you know has passed at 29 weeks......try leaving the hospital with flowers but no baby......try and tell ME how it feels to explain, when you pop into your local shop after you should have given birth and everyone is lovely and wants to know what you had......then come back and talk about your rainbow baby..... I'm fucking fuming today.
It's a low fucking blow and insulting to me and all the other mums who have been through the trauma of a TRUTHFUL loss.
Oh love, I am so sorry. I went through the same and it changed me for life. Kates a dick. Please take care of yourself. Sending all the love xx

• Heart

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
You just know that kid knocked the dog shit filled snowman down seconds after that pic (murrrrderrr)

• Haha

UserBums1234

aLive hasn’t asked to build a snowman. The sexless beast had it in her head as soon as she opened insta to the other instahuns doing it. Looking at the video of aLive on the stairs, she clearly wants to chill in her princess dress.
She also looks confused to why her mum is not shouting at her, she keeps telling Truff that she turned off the light.
Screams to me that she gets bollocked every morning…

• Sad
  • Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Ah eh trolls. I had to nip into home and Bargains in Maghull after swimming (my bespoke wears a normal costume, wears a cap, goggles and I don't FLIM it..FYI!)
So I'm grabbing something from the shelves, I drop it, it landed on the bottom shelf and bloody broke this case.....a fucking make up case by our KHM. I just had to laugh. You're welcome KHM. As I tried to fix it (it was the flimsiest thing ever)..
I picked the label up and another spelling mistake.....CENTER.....! Last I checked we spell as Centre?!!!!

• Haha

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
Hahahaha
Latest reel from say it with diamonds…. Completely scripted aLive ‘so so much, in the world’ Look at Kate lip syncing without realising 🤣

Poor kid has to be coached to say how much she loves her mum. Just let her be a fucking child and stop selling her soul to pay your mortgage.

• Haha

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I wonder if any of these insta huns would go out and build a snowman with their kids if they couldn't film it for insta 🤔

I think not
Sly isn’t it, Dragged her out the bed camera in her face to build a snow man all before 9am just for the gram
---
Funny how she’s took a pic of next doors garden because it looks nicer in the snow with the trees and bushes because her garden a bland wish version of love island,
also the daft bint has left her cushions out so there going to stink and get mouldy, what’s the black shed for if it’s not for storing stuff like that in it

she’s really struggling for content
“everyone’s thoughts on the snow”😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
Omg I cringed so hard at 9 toes for sharing it but also the woman who sent it her…and no btw she doesn’t look like her pics in person whoever sent that is deludedView attachment 2025689
You wouldn't miss her stomping in the arena, with that wide fester back blocking everyone's view with a trail of farts and bog roll stuck to her foot
---
Why the fuck are they celebrating Chris Brown he’s a fucking woman beater 😡
I don’t suppose they read the police report when he attacked Rhianna,it’s horrific reading!
Saying that,those lot can’t string a sentence together so reading a report is pushing it.
I don't get how he wasn't cancelled completely and still manages to tour. The cunt has about 3 songs I know of yet daft twats are willing to shell out 90 quid to see him 😒

fattw@t

Just caught up, woke my child up laughing so much, you lot are brilliant!

I think I’ve cracked the ‘fertility issues’ little delo is clearly only just making it to the entrance of that giant clunge, he’s shooting his baby gravy like a blind sniper from a mile away.

• Haha

saadd3434

VIP Member
The bevvies are out for Ms Fertility Journey.
Yep kate and her mate 9 toes both apparently desperate to be pregnant but not desperate enough to give up the drink
---
Can’t believe she’s proud of going to see a woman beater 🤣🤣 state of you Kate
It’s all the same women who posted on international womens day about who have gone to see him 😒

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I wonder if it will be as OTT as her 30th? Will all her "celeb" best friends be there like Charlotte Dawson, Bobby Norris, Wayne Lineker, Charlotte Crosby and Sophie Kasaei? Will Bouncy blows go since she didn't even refer to her as Katie? Will Olive and her have matching tutus?

Soooooo many questions 🤣

• Haha

9Pine

VIP Member
She looks absolutely awful in everything. Caramella do he dirty all the time  plus why does she think she's slim? He belly is too big to pull these outfits off!
When she says there are no rolls and then turns sideways and her white bag doesn’t quite cover them! Hysterical. What a state.

• Haha