Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tealicious2020

I heard from a very reliable source they took some form of magic mushrooms and ended up in a Mexican jungle, that’s how he’s injured himself. This is from one of his close mates. So I have no sympathy I’m afraid. The pair of them refer to themselves as ‘cosmic scousers’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Great recipe (perfect for a make up page) with absolutely no measurements, how can you work out the calories with no indication of how much of anything?

• Haha

Potatoesgunopotate

HAHAHAHA. Imagine thinking your baby has tanned skin when it’s just fell out of you. Funniest thing she’s ever said. Aww and now aLive is grey and white and not very chill or content 🥺🥺🥺🥺✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼
I still cannot believe her middle name is Haze. So fucking awful.

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Maybe she was waiting for her private fertility doctor to give her the ok. Even though a quick google confirms it’s fine to take them in pregnancy 🙃
Girl, she had to wait for the nod from the infertility, endometriosis diagnosing acupuncturist first

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I went to get my makeup done yesterday and was horrified when the MUA pulled out bperfect foundation.
Anyway, can confirm when applied by a decent MUA it was really nice… not cakey or orange
Still wouldn't be paying top dollar for it as my wedding makeup though 🤣

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t get mud on in that pattern if it just fell on the floor.. unless it literally fell upside down surely the carrier bag would protect it?! Also why would you take the bag out of the car to collect a cake, which you’d know you’d want to carry carefully with two hands. She’s too thick to be the compulsive liar that she is!

• Haha

Calalily4

Chatty Member
Can't wait until aLive reaches 18yrs and sues her mam and dad for giving her no privacy in her upbringing, she never gave consent as she's underage to thousands of people looking at her potty training, having bathtime or knowing what her bedroom looks like. I mean we even know she sleeps on a sofa cushion cos Kate didn't beg enough or couldn't afford a pillow for her bed.
Kate for the love of god please rearrange your house to a living design

Reactions: 30

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Bet Delo and aLive are having the loveliest day, probably round his parents house getting fed a decent meal and enjoying not having a phone shoved in their faces all day.

SavvyBee

VIP Member
I’m a 12-14 and follow some gorgeous midsize influencers on insta, they dress for their size and shape and look fabulous. Nothing wrong with Kate’s size but she doesn’t look good in skintight, cheap clothes, trouble is if she wanted to dress for her shape she’d have to put her hand in her pocket as all the Ali Express shite her mates give her for free goes up to about a 10! She trolls herself trying to pull off some of those monstrosities.

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
Matt looks like he’s about to spin and do a pirouette there in his ballet pumps 😂 I can’t cope with him on his tippy toes there.
Hahahahaha I am dying at his little toe point🤣 the veil, the MRS and Mr, the little geg never getting a bed time, the over the topness, the creased clothes HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T COPEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
It’s their engagement party tonight, keep your eyes peeled.
I love that nothing is a secret 🤣🤣 I wonder what dress she's going to squeeze into and ultimately burst out of tonight. Also, olive will be there until the end because she's the life of the party (AKA if olive wasn't there neither would Matt)

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
aLive must have s decent little bank balance now considering how much her mother sends her to work...

• Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I thought somebody else took over Oh Darlin when she fucked off. According to Google it’s permanently closed or am I late to the shit show again 🤣
Cheryl AKA Pep bought her out, I think it says permanently closed because she is trading as something else whilst still really being ohdarlin aka ohsnarlin, to avoid paying back the gov covid loans 🧐🥸

• Angry

plonkington

VIP Member
Don’t know about anyone else but I couldn’t believe how easy it was to cope with one, once I had two! A huge difference. With Oluv being such a madam already, I don’t hold out any hope at all of her coping with two once her ‘infertility struggles’ are sorted.
My bespoke is a few months younger than aLive and my goodness she tests me daily, to say she has always been a busy child is an understatement, has never ever napped either, it makes day to day tasks especially when working 10X harder as the little munchkin just has to help! The thought of adding a newborn into that would send me straight to the priory and I am absolutely happy to admit that openly!
seeing Kate try for another baby when alive seems even more feral gives me the fear…it would be horrific!

• Heart

Itsmee

Bullshit is that under 500 cals especially served with mayo. Who has garlic bread and mayonnaise? I’m just popping to the shop for some self raisinging flour does anyone want anything? Some battery acid for your skin care routines?
I'll have some Nora fenn and a twirl please, thanks 😘

• Haha