Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie23

You know, likewise, I cannot get my head around these women celebrating a known domestic abuser and it's not just Rihanna with him either. It's like the Hangover movies also, which I will never watch, that big up a convicted rapist like Tyson. I cannot comprehend.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Just the fact that she STILL has to say “I don’t edit my pics” fucking says it all, the sexless beast.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
I heard from a very reliable source they took some form of magic mushrooms and ended up in a Mexican jungle, that’s how he’s injured himself. This is from one of his close mates. So I have no sympathy I’m afraid. The pair of them refer to themselves as ‘cosmic scousers’ 🤣
Pair of fucken dickheads I have no sympathy for anyone who take drugs

drugs are for mugs 👌🏼

• Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Trolls, she said she was having the weekend off and so far she hasn't posted a single story. I can't believe it! Geg must have smashed her phone up OR she's coming back tonight, 7pm with a pregnancy post 'troops I just can't believe it. I made my bed everyday, drank my collagen and vitamins, did my reki, had some acupuncture and I believed I was pregnant and guess what.... Bespoke journey number 2 happening July 2026' (Truff time).

Also I was in Birkenhead Town centre yesterday for the first time in about 10 years 😳 there's a shop before market Street roundabout called Bespoke! I was howling and my mum who I was visiting was like what is wrong with you 😂

• Haha

Blondetech

VIP Member
I see Oh Darlin is absolutely rammed today
Again
Ill bet Truff has absolutely nothing on today
Silly cow really thought she was better then all that didn’t she
Its a joy to see how far she has fallen !

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Nah this woman is not 30 years of age. I’m not having it. Mez must have been on a bender and got it all wrong. She’s at least 40

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Congrats Goss.

At the end of the day, no one here is contacting them directly WHICH IS TROLLING. It an opinion forum. If you choose to look at this page, it's on you. I see a lot of celebs/insta celebs who have following greater than these nobs (think 6 mil) who have reddit pages (bruuuuuutal over on reddit) and they laugh it off not arsed. These nobs hate it because we call them out for selling their child's privacy to the highest bidder. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Blondetech

VIP Member
The speed at which she lashed that fake ring off when she was doing her make up live this morning 🤣🤣🤣
Poor Delo - the amount of wonky panelling he had to chuck up for that and she hates it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
She doesn't edit her pictures 😂😂😂 Oh Kate, you really do provide the Monday entertainment you slug
---
I just remembered her editing her picture and cutting off the gegs toes 😂

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Remember when she said she told companies to not gift her, but to give it to a women and baby's charity.....remember that?? ????

• Haha

getthekettleon cup

What on earth are those
Bet those gloves weren’t taken off when she went the bog 🤢
Imagine being at your engagement party and covering your engagement ring up with gloves! 🤦🏼‍♀️
she really is backwards in everything she does

• Sick
  • Haha

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Has she had mid filler ? She looks ridiculous. I can’t make out if it is the awful layerings of makeup or filler. She looks like a hamster with a a load of food stuck in her cheeks.

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
That siwd reel… she’s clearly struggling being a mum and that’s ok! She keeps going on and has done since becoming a mum about loosing her identity ( piss head coke head whore bag thief) I could go on. But becoming a mum you start a new identity you become a different person to what you was your responsible for a child and your know longer a free single do what you want I’m I wrong? I feel
She’s missing the old tramp and wishes she still had that life hence why she drags the geg out till all hours

Gingergirl1990

‘Fun fact Olive hates Olive and only eaten one in her own life’ 😭😭😭😭😭 fuck off you thick cunt. Also wtf are restaurant olives??? Does she just mean olives? Fuckin dope

• Haha

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Naomi bouncy blow doesn’t follow her on insta anymore ☕🐸

only her interior page 👀👀👀
---
Naomi bouncy blow doesn’t follow her on insta anymore ☕🐸

only her interior page 👀👀👀
Oh never mind hahaha I forgot I’d blocked the big fat scruff on my personal account hahaha oooops! Just checked my other acc tho and she does. Soz. Thought there might have been a bit of goss there

• Haha
  • Wow