Katie Hayes #180 The “other girl” with the tommy tit tattoo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is kate banging on like her and her MUA cronies have organised this event? 🤣 she has legit turned up at an ORGANISED event to do model makeup. She blows my mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do was this show hers and MJCs as a joint thing? Somebody must know that business, why do they keep working with her!

Reactions: 1
What have I missed? Its going off on the Aaron Chalmers and Talia Oatway thread and I've completely neglected our Lisa Dingle

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she’s proud of going to see a woman beater 🤣🤣 state of you Kate

Reactions: 32
@Hereforthegossss congratulations troll so happy for you ❤.
Proper neglected this thread lately she’s been soooo boring. Can’t bare to listen to that pod her voice irritates the duck out of me. Does she mention the proposal?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The bevvies are out for Ms Fertility Journey.
Yep kate and her mate 9 toes both apparently desperate to be pregnant but not desperate enough to give up the drink
---
Can’t believe she’s proud of going to see a woman beater 🤣🤣 state of you Kate
It’s all the same women who posted on international womens day about who have gone to see him 😒

Reactions: 28
@Hereforthegossss congratulations troll so happy for you ❤.
Proper neglected this thread lately she’s been soooo boring. Can’t bare to listen to that pod her voice irritates the duck out of me. Does she mention the proposal?
No WiFi fod says congratulations and KHM says Mrs D to be but then says that reminds her of dick and that she’s called Mrs dick and that’s it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with her boobs? Why does one look like it’s are right under her clavicle? And the other? Well where has it gone? Another editing fail?
Please tell me it’s not just me ha!
What on earth is going on there? Even my phantom menace boob doesn't sit that high when it's broken free from its moorings. She's one massive weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.