Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Guys the new episode that was supposed to come out 3 weeks ago is now coming out this week. Heard this so many times.
So shall we expect it in 3 weeks? Any week this year. A random week next year who knows 🤥🤥
---

I reckon her flaps dangle really low and clap when she walks. That’s why she can’t shut her legs because she’ll clamp them shut like a Venus fly trap
Eurgh, was this the one where Truff promised tips on wanking little Delo off? Fucking sexless beast

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

slidders

Chatty Member
aLive in a nappy or are my eyes deceiving me.
Aye there’s a definite padded bulge in the bottom area… I called it ages ago.

Anyone who goes through potty training with their bespokes absolutely knows there was ZERO way aLive was potty trained with fattys lifestyle!

• Haha

LockdownLurker2020

I miss the red rant days of nonsense 😂
I also can’t believe I joined this thread in 2020 lockdown and it was on #6 and nearly 3 years later, she’s on #180 - nearly 9000 pages! 😳
same i only found out about tattle cos of her snot dribbling crying mess video in her old walk in… which was a massive own goal there haaland, btw. I just used to read and then made an account not long after when she admitted drinking prosecco or was it red wine while pregnant?! 🤔

• Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
This is why I don't like her and continue to call her out. She said that she doesn't accept anything from companies now, she asks them to donate plain clothes so she can donate or they can donate to a charity and she will shout them out. Yet, she has accepted about 4 Olive items in the past few days. Why???
---
Love how the child's in the back shouting at her again.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
If she had endo she’d have struggled having aLive, but she didn’t so she’s chattin pony as per

• Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
"Losing yourself" is the new way of saying "I'm struggling and don't enjoy 100% of being a mum as much as I thought I would". Its sound. Just stop with the "losing yourself" shit, it's boring.
So right Fizz. And what’s changed in her life since having the grey ghost? Fucking nothing. She still does everything she did before except now she drags a kid around with her

• Haha
  • Heart

plonkington

VIP Member
Can tell the bespoke is left to run feral until she passes out somewhere can only guess of the zero routine.
Floors probably more comfortable than the prison bed she has too, maybe sort your kid out instead of filming

I'd love to see a collage of all her brides with the exact same cakey orange face hanging off lashes and bronze eyeshadow. The last few weirdos booking her would cancel if they realised it's just an identical look for everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Cady1954

VIP Member
Afternoon Trolls. Can someone tell me where 'Lidal's is please? I've googled it and can't find it :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow

Averagejoex

Chatty Member
Im sorry but as much as she try’s to tell the internet her child is a fucking prodigy and the most beautiful child to walk this planet that kid just isn’t remotely cute .

• Haha