Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Big O gets taken to these things.... for Momma's Instagram content - not to have a nice time ! She has the phone in her face the whole time !

Oluv in a £570 Gucci dress - momma must have bummed it off kids cavern when she had the kid down there fliming last year. The neck ruffle is to hide that the dress is too small.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

mchammerr

VIP Member
If I was a bride thinking I was booked in with her and saw that story I’d 100% be messaging to cancel and tell her what a disgrace she is. Leave your name if you’re booked in? Why Kate? Don’t you have a diary with the brides details you have booked in on their actual wedding day? She is a bad bad twat that girl.

• Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
She’s really desperate for some engagement and the pic of her on the bed. Why would you do that. Feel like shit then whip out your phone and take a picture of yourself 🙄 waiting for all the ‘are you ok huns’ to start ‘sending love and hugs’ 🙄🙄🙄 fuck off Kate
Imagine how many photos she took before selecting the best one to convey exactly HOW shit she felt?

• Haha
  • Sick
There are women commenting saying oh I had a still born and multiple miscarriages... I know how you feel don't give up hope etc.....
Are they mad ? People really buy into her shit don't they !

• Sad

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Just saw her in the wild in a kids activity place. I can confirm that she is not a ZSM, nothing wrong with that she just looked like any other mum!

• Haha
Near 10'oclock at night on Valentines & she posting arl pics of Theresa Coffey & she's on a rant.

Her evening is going well with her darling baby daddy , 1st one engaged then isn't it !!

Makes you laugh someone who's gone on so much all week about Valentines, loves making out she's in the most perfect romantic relationship... she's cooked the tea & now she's sitting on her phone, Delo be blanking her watching the ipad !!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

chattycatty

VIP Member
Kate word of advice put the ale and drugs down cleanse your body cleanse your soul be a better person take care of your child properly and then you might have a chance of a 2nd pregnancy

• Heart

Tomi2015

VIP Member
I got told 10 years ago I would never have a child. People like her just make my piss boil. She’s a fucking vile, lying filthy rat. The only consolation is that child with hate her guts when she’s older

• Heart
  • Sad

Fizz22

VIP Member
It's so contrived to me that the "Fertility issues" post is the only one on her grid with the like amount visible. Sick.

• Angry
  • Sick

gigi_93

VIP Member
Personally I’d rather put my womb in a blender than tell anyone I was trying for a baby. I couldn’t be arsed with the pity and sympathy if it didn’t end up happening. I’d keep it to myself until I was pregnant and a few months gone. But then this vile cunt would love the pity and attention she’d get.

She doesn’t deserve another kid, can’t look after the one she’s got.

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Charlotte Dawson has announced she’s pregnant… I wonder what Kate’s reaction is gonna be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Also the nails she had them done for Valentine’s? So she been ovulating in the last 2 weeks max so when was this miscarriage? She’s full of SHIT
Good spot girl ! She hasn't been trying for no baby !!!
Badddd fucking liar !
100% how psychos like hers minds work, she's seen what Nine toes has gone through over Xmas... that's the idea she's hooked onto them...
It's always what someone else is doing or going through with her
She knows the troll shout gets her no where anymore !!!

• Wow

Shazblag

VIP Member
Why bother getting your fat tits lobbed off if you are going to (allegedly) try for another kid. All that surgery wasted on her, thankfully not by the NHS.

Sending love to all trolls who have been hurt by this cunt today. She is definitely not well her Id go as far to say she is round the fkn bend.

• Heart

Foodaholic

VIP Member
Just caught up. Sharing a vid of the child in her underwear? It's absolutely gross. The poor child is being neglected so much by her parents. Absolutely horrible. Poor child, this is completely non-consensual. Feel sick for her.

• Sad
  • Haha

Bunny Rockard

VIP Member
‘Pod’ is next week maybe, only about a month late.
I’m sure Lacy’s were advertising the skinny jab pen, so I’m sure she thinks that means she can eat more than ever.

Actually! My mate was on the Skinny Jab Pen, and we went out for our tea and within the hour she was vomiting - we genuinely thought she had been food poisoned (she had had the seafood)…. Turns out it was her body’s reaction to the jab, it was like a appetite suppressant? So stopped you over eating.

Which may explain the “food poisoning episode” from KHM last week, if she’s been on the same pen? Read the wiki.

• Wow
She's a fucking imbecile !
Valentines has always been about adults & romance. It's only since these cretins started it on social media it got made so much about kids.

Most people I know including myself aren't majorly arsed about it- you get a card and a little something if you wana acknowledge it with your partner, that's lovely why not.

I always say to my husband I'd rather him be romantic , take me out , be spontaneous on a random day not one where society is telling him he has to & it's about purely making money.

People are getting digs in that she obvs thinks are aimed at her cos look at the carry on out of her. Valentines event , valentines outfit , Valentines Pjs , Valentines Breakfast, cards and gifts off the godparents....
Brag brag brag for 3 days solid on Insta.

Her priorities are so wrong seriously get your kid some bedding , a lamp shade & a black out curtain & living room Hun ! It's pathetic.

• Heart