Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I can just imagine Nine Toes Naomi’s eye roll as she reads that.

Hasn’t she struggled to get preg for absolute years?

I know it’s no competition but Truff just simply cannot let anyone have something for theirselves can she? It’s fucking baffling, the smelly fuck.

She’s always jumping onto someone else’s problems and then makes out she’s having the same but 100 worse

Attention seeking cunt

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
I cannot believe that grid post. A photo of herself in bed? Who the f does that unless they're attention seeking. Could of fixed your eyebrow first you scruff. And Geg holding the ovulation test 🙈 Never did it cross my mind to have my bespoke hold any of my ovulation tests when we tried for our second. I didn't like her before but this has taken it to a new level!! She is anything for a like. People like her shouldn't be allowed kids.

Userom

VIP Member
Cannot get over that picture of Olive with an ovulation stick … WTAF… why? It’s insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Delo has 100% fucked her off about the wedding - it's project baby no 2 now...
She's a sick fucker... everything is just a novelty to her for Instagram.

I really hope Naomi & Jack get their rainbow baby soon before that horrible Cunt - must be hard for her reading that smelly scruffy bastard whos has a 2 year old already making out she's got fertility problems ! Insensitive cow.

• Heart
  • Sad

Moffat1

Forgot she always writes ‘love day’ instead on Valentine’s Day 🤢 Do you think that’s because she can’t spell valentine?

• Haha
  • Sick

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Of topic I think it's shocking that the police have told the public about the missing woman having drink problems y now there no need so far in 🙄🙄
And insinuating she's unstable because she's menopausal 🤡 not to derail though, there is a thread for Nicola though I advise against joining in. Bunch of lunatics

Reactions: 38

Keera

VIP Member
In the last two years I’ve been through fertility worries, loss and even a termination. I’ve never ever thought to share it with complete strangers (except you lovely trolls 🥰) and certainly when I’ve been breaking my heart crying in bed my first thought is not to take a photo to save the memory 🤔
I get she’s upset and disappointed as she is right to be but if she wants to talk about it as a public figure she needs to remember herself and be professional about it on a BUSINESS PAGE (which incidentally is about makeup).

• Heart

Saltypopcorn

VIP Member
Wow just wow. Imagine sitting on your wedding day waiting for the slob to arrive and she doesn't cos you, as the bride, didn't reply to her 24hr instagram question box to remind her of your name and wedding date. Absolutely diabolical 🤯

mchammerr

VIP Member
I hate Instagram yano. People posting a load of absolute shit to try and outdo each other, half the time the partner hasn’t got a clue what the fucks going on!

At least she didn’t make out that Delo set that pitiful display up like she tried to crack he’d set up the balloons before when they were leftovers from her h&b display 🤣

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
For somebody who is apparently trying hard to get pregnant, month after month & struggling she certainly doesn’t cut down on the nights out or the booze does she!
She lives this whole fake life for insta content and deep down is probably pretty depressed. She’s trying to pretend she is a big super successful business woman, perfect house, man and kid but in fact she is just a normal person with a bog standard house, kid and man. It must be wild trying to keep that lie up!. There will always always be somebody thinner, prettier and richer than you & sitting on an app where people post every aspect of their (often fake) life is really not healthy at all!

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I HATE that kids hair. It’s so scraggy and thin. I don’t know why she’s so proud of it.

Just get it cut Kate, it looks like shit and is always in her face!

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Guyzzzz I just wanna let you all know that I'm officially a ZSM. In actuality, I'm a size 18/20 but I found a dress in the charity shop I loved, it fits, and it's a zara size medium so.... ya know 🙋‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Violetx

VIP Member
Near 10'oclock at night on Valentines & she posting arl pics of Theresa Coffey & she's on a rant.

Her evening is going well with her darling baby daddy , 1st one engaged then isn't it !!

Makes you laugh someone who's gone on so much all week about Valentines, loves making out she's in the most perfect romantic relationship... she's cooked the tea & now she's sitting on her phone, Delo be blanking her watching the ipad !!
Every year tells us how she hand delivers roses to her “loved ones.” Mate, do it if you feel like, but no-one else gives a shit.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
This maybe an unpopular opinion but whenever i see kids in designer gear I don’t think “wow what successful parents they must have, they must be being brought up so well and lead an amazing life”, I just think “dickheads”…
Or drug dealers and gangsta moll mums, all in the playground with their gym gear on, lips like sallie axl driving audi's and rangeys 😩😩
Classic textbook fake money dodgy fuckers.

Someone got my kid when they were 6 months old a kenzo jumper. It never seen the light of day

• Haha
  • Heart