Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see all her vitamins and tonics and teas etc are working....
---

2 stock cubes. Never heard of salt then.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
WTF is in that bowl ?
Surely that’s enough to MAKE you sick especially with all the dirt , grime and unwashed shop brought home grown spring onions she has lashed in.
No way is she eating that - not in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
WTF is in that bowl ?
Surely that’s enough to MAKE you sick especially with all the dirt , grime and unwashed shop brought home grown spring onions she has lashed in.
No way is she eating that - not in a million years.
The SKINNIEST spring onions known to man haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How is she growing stuff in the veg patch, on the Wirral in February? I woke up to frost everywhere in Kent today, how are all these ‘soft’ veggies and herbs not dead?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
How is she growing stuff in the veg patch, on the Wirral in February? I woke up to frost everywhere in Kent today, how are all these ‘soft’ veggies and herbs not dead?
So considering you plant spring onions in March, Kate in her uncovered veg patch has harvested spring onions in Feb???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve just come here to say why is she pretending that she’s grown her own spring onions? Is she actually lying about a veg patch? Why would you bother?
---

Got so sidetracked by the spring onion that I didn’t even view the finished dish. When she says ‘sick soup’ does she mean it will make you feel sick 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's ill every week! Never seen someone take so many vitamins and tonics and been so ill. Scratch that- I've never known anyone at all to be ill as much as truff!
She ill in the bleeping head if she thinks it’s acceptable to post pictures of her nearly naked child all over the internet
---

Fixed it for you Kate
Eye of newt 🧙 🧙

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I came here for the "sick day soup" comments and they haven't disappointed hahaahahah I always read this thread 😂😂😂 shes proper scruffy makes me feel sick as her soup

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I tell you what.... when youre sick the last thing you do is get up , start cooking & recording it for Instagram - she's the worst liar and blagger on earth.

My one gets sent the shop for a tin of chicken Heinz ,a bottle of Lucozade & told to wait on me 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I tell you what.... when youre sick the last thing you do is get up , start cooking & recording it for Instagram - she's the worst liar and blagger on earth.

My one gets sent the shop for a tin of chicken Heinz ,a bottle of Lucozade & told to wait on me 🤣🤣
It’ll be a ‘sick journey’ reveal reel soon 😴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Alisha Louise Aesthetics troll if Ormskirk’s not too far for you, she’s amazing
Sorry to be like her child and gegg in but jist looked at this clinic, it looks so tranquil. This may be the place that I finally get my bleeping act together and sort my face out! Thanks troll

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to be like her child and gegg in but jist looked at this clinic, it looks so tranquil. This may be the place that I finally get my bleeping act together and sort my face out! Thanks troll
It’s ok gegg I’ll let you off. She’s a master with the needle, unlike truff.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Imagine being a February bride on 9th Feb and you’ve still not had your trial!
And your MUA assuming you will be free on whatever one weekend she’s picked. You MUST fall into her appointment schedule trollssss. She will give you your appointment on the day of her choosing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine being a February bride on 9th Feb and you’ve still not had your trial!
She won't have any February brides booked in. She's just saying it for our benefit an to sound busy isn't she. Like she's a Saint for taking a Saturday off out of her very busy influencer momma schedule. Same yesterday with her cancellation on the bond page. No one cancelled coz no one was even booked in.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And your MUA assuming you will be free on whatever one weekend she’s picked. You MUST fall into her appointment schedule trollssss. She will give you your appointment on the day of her choosing.
I think she’s missing the fact her that they are the client and she is the service-provider!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.