Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don't her brides that have "booked" in with her know when their trials are already? I wouldn't book in with a wedding MUA and not have A) already had the trial or B) just waiting for then to update me when it is.
What's she on about.... "I've booked a Saturday Off "

Booked off from doing what ?? She doesn't work ?? She does one day a week at Lacys Chop Shop that's it ? She's a complete fantasist 🤣🤣

Too busy to be sick though 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Never ill but was supposedly at the hospital not that long before Christmas with a uti 🙄
Where is this podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's ill every week! Never seen someone take so many vitamins and tonics and been so ill. Scratch that- I've never known anyone at all to be ill as much as truff!

Reactions: 25
Trolls can anyone recommend someone to dissolve my lips? I would go to Truff but I don’t fancy being butchered while Oluv screams murderrrr down me ear 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So is say it with diamonds legit or are they ordering the stuff from Ali express? I’d never even heard of it before I started reading here. My head just nearly fell off when I had a look at the prices 🥲🫠

Reactions: 9
She must be FUMING Say it With Diamonds sent Lucy & Megan to Paris haha & not her ! 🤣😭
That Lucy is another badddd Catfish Isnt she !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That ‘soup’
Actually looks like my dogs vom after she’s been eating grass

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sick again, maybe if she had a wash here and there or cleaned her home she wouldn’t be infested with germs 🤢
---

And for someone so busy, she does not ever stop posting on Instagram. Anytime I’ve ever clicked on the app, she has a new story up

Reactions: 21
Soup seems to be in an 80's fruit bowl and she's shoving it down her with a cooking spoon. Bad meff her. I say soup loosely, looks like it is from Shreks swamp.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I dip in and out of lurking on here...I just remembered the time she used a shoe rack to put cheese and meat on for a party centrepiece...and was so proud she photographed it 😂😂...that is all!!
I ALWAYS laugh at this when I spot one in home and bargain hahahahhahahahahaha

And I love the way this is always picked up by trolls when they come onto this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sick day soup 🙄...... it looks like bleeping Sick !
🤢🤢🤢🤢 bleeping hell- it's leathered with Chilli Flakes... that's the last thing you have sick... she must have iron guts her mate , the stuff she knocks out is revolting !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.