Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frightening that isnt it. She is a 30 year old mother with no real qualifications or experience to get a job in the real world, as and when this insta journey comes to an end. She must go to bed every night with heart palpitations at the thought. Any jobs she may be able to blag would be pulled fast once they read the wiki. She would however be a real ZSM then though!

I don’t think she has the hygiene standards to work with food, there’s literally no job she’d be able to hold down

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1945804Erm why’s her mate Lucy drawn her skirt on in Microsoft paint? And then photoshopped (badly may I add) some carrier bags in?
Where’s she on the yellow brick road to??

How bizarre, just to advertise SIWD.

ETA: I see she’s in Paris. Maybe her luggage didn’t arrive so she had no skirt. Hence the nice blue number.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s very, very weird for one of these head Instagram losers to not talk about their engagement ring. She must know it’s a piece of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I honestly have been lighter in my bank balance thanks to joining here and being influenced by the true influencers that are you lovely trolls.I can now throw my tuppence worth in to the influencer ring. After I use the hydrochloric soothing balm on my face and my B perfect foundation, (jaffa orange shade), I then set it with a lovely loose powder called Ajax powder, it can get a bit stingy round the eyes tho', so less is defo more trolls, with the added bonus of stripping the enamel of your bath also. Run don't walk and thank me later. Mmmkay xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
It looks like she’s photoshopped herself into the whole picture 😂
I'd love to know what shop sells those disco dancing specials, Truff has the same boots. Are they a thing irl or is it a fire sale or do they swap stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If these so called influencers reckon they are as popular as they make out, why don’t they start appealing for their followers to donate money to help them poor people in Turkey and Syria? Even donate themselves since they’re all so rich and successful 🤔No because all they think of is them bleeping selves, their own fake pathetic lives and how much free tit they can scrounge

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And be sure to use this after, just to make sure
---

She could do with using these herself the minty trog
Judging the amount of tit that comes out of her she’s not that blocked up 🤣🤣🤣
---

I honestly have been lighter in my bank balance thanks to joining here and being influenced by the true influencers that are you lovely trolls.I can now throw my tuppence worth in to the influencer ring. After I use the hydrochloric soothing balm on my face and my B perfect foundation, (jaffa orange shade), I then set it with a lovely loose powder called Ajax powder, it can get a bit stingy round the eyes tho', so less is defo more trolls, with the added bonus of stripping the enamel of your bath also. Run don't walk and thank me later. Mmmkay xx
Reminds me of me nan this stuff 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if she lost followers on her bond skin account after the hydrochloric acid post

Reactions: 14
Why don't her brides that have "booked" in with her know when their trials are already? I wouldn't book in with a wedding MUA and not have A) already had the trial or B) just waiting for then to update me when it is.

Reactions: 22
Why don't her brides that have "booked" in with her know when their trials are already? I wouldn't book in with a wedding MUA and not have A) already had the trial or B) just waiting for then to update me when it is.
Imagine being a February bride on 9th Feb and you’ve still not had your trial!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why would ANYONE book her for wedding makeup? She’s the most unprofessional MUA I have ever come across, the makeup looks are all exactly the same not tailored to the brides face and she uses b fuckin perfect that she got for free! I bet the brides can never get hold of her either and are stressed right out in the run up to the wedding.

Reactions: 34
I would also hate my whole wedding being filmed and put on social media before I got the chance

Reactions: 23
This morning’s affirmation.
I swear I checked this more than once and just noticed I’ve put you instead of your. That’s twice in two days I’ve criticised KHM for spelling and made my own mistake. I’ll show myself out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.