Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. And also thank you to Kate I shall be using The Pink Stuff I usually use for cleaning to clean my face with tonight, not sure if it has battery acid in it but close enough , cant wait
Don’t forget to gently remove your eye makeup with these:
7591B562-EAE5-4125-B068-758CBE4E64F1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
The topsy turvy houses in the Aviva advert remind me of Truff’s Gaff! It’s been bothering me for weeks what Ad it was and then it came on earlier 🤣
AD9E4B59-D3A9-40A0-8ED5-3D861502EBC3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s just so unnatural as a mother, there’s no maternal instinct there at all. She talks to Olaf like she’s just a random kid hovering around at a soft play. It’s very bleeping odd

Reactions: 31
I dip in and out of lurking on here...I just remembered the time she used a shoe rack to put cheese and meat on for a party centrepiece...and was so proud she photographed it 😂😂...that is all!!
Of all the MANY ridiculous things that Truff has done, it’s the 4 weeks of washing and the shoe rack for food that give me the ick the most. Dirty scruffy beast!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dip in and out of lurking on here...I just remembered the time she used a shoe rack to put cheese and meat on for a party centrepiece...and was so proud she photographed it 😂😂...that is all!!
Ughh she’d probably been using it for the shoes she puts on her Gorgonzola feet 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
On our jollies and it's absolutely none stop toddler crap but bespokes are asleep so time to catch up on absolutely duck all, except for posting olive with no clothes on again and the tit show that is bond skin. Call it a day Truff and get your CV in to KFC.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching “building Britains super homes” and I can just see Kate getting crushed velvet ideas from it…

• Sick
Reactions: 4
03723DF2-C680-4D15-8201-987D0A6B2AE9.png
Erm why’s her mate Lucy drawn her skirt on in Microsoft paint? And then photoshopped (badly may I add) some carrier bags in?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 117
On our jollies and it's absolutely none stop toddler crap but bespokes are asleep so time to catch up on absolutely duck all, except for posting olive with no clothes on again and the tit show that is bond skin. Call it a day Truff and get your CV in to KFC.
I don’t think she has the hygiene standards to work with food, there’s literally no job she’d be able to hold down

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t think she has the hygiene standards to work with food, there’s literally no job she’d be able to hold down
Remember when she was dressed as the actual colonel ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who has the pic?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.