Katie Hayes #177 KHM has a poo kink and a one seater sofa that’s next to the sink.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone take a screenshot of the post? Mine seem
Kate just delete the bond skin post your a failure at everything how you have anyone book with you I don’t know saying that all your clients have been family or ppl working in Lacey’s 😂
I must be the only one that cannot see the hydra chronic acid post now 😂 can someone post the original image for the post? Q

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell she is an absolute bleeping bleep. The person who politely pointed out her acid mix up has apparently been blocked by the vile bison. She is one priceless piece of dog tit. 🐕 💩

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Imagine putting 2 posts about the tragedy in Turkey & Syria with a post in between them revealing your ‘bangs are back’ - she’s a pure rat

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Sorry but that kid of hers has worse dark circles than me I’ve never seen eyes like that on a kid before so not sure if it’s a deficiency or something but she also looks pale I’d be seeking advice off a doctor or letting my rest and sleep more

Reactions: 15
They trained her so surely to God they should be having a word in her shell about using the wrong names and spelling for the products she’s trying to sell!
I feel like she would scream "descrimminaten" if anything was said and cause murder

• Haha
Reactions: 8
GO TO BOND SKIN TO GET A FACE LIKE A MELTED WELLY…

She’ll be reading the hyaluronic/ hydrochloric acid posts and not understand that they are 2 different words/ 2 distinct different chemicals/ 2 different outcomes if applied to your face. She will still be thinking that trolls are out to get her…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Olive getting posted with no clothes on AGAIN on the story ! bleeping wrongun of a Mother.
I thought she'd get up Monday & delete that knickers post too but no ! Something wrong with her !

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Have I missed anything significant ? Been absolutley lost down the crazy NB thread for about 3 days straight my head hurts Ive come back here to try and get some normality back

Reactions: 6
Olive getting posted with no clothes on AGAIN on the story ! bleeping wrongun of a Mother.
I thought she'd get up Monday & delete that knickers post too but no ! Something wrong with her !
Just seen that! She’s fuckin vile isn’t she! She’s a terrible mum

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have I missed anything significant ? Been absolutley lost down the crazy NB thread for about 3 days straight my head hurts Ive come back here to try and get some normality back
Other than Kate advertising a hydrochloric acid face peel, no you haven’t missed anything x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Other than Kate advertising a hydrochloric acid face peel, no you haven’t missed anything x
Thank you. And also thank you to Kate I shall be using The Pink Stuff I usually use for cleaning to clean my face with tonight, not sure if it has battery acid in it but close enough , cant wait

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot believe she’s edited her post and STILL got it wrong. What a twit!

Also, MICO TOX FACICAL anyon?
What the duck is hydro colic acid supposed to be? I even Googled it in case I was wrong but I’m not. It’s nothing, because she’s a thick tit.

Although according to her, she’s a skin expect. At the bare minimum, any expect would surely spell the chemicals correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't know how to talk to that kid does she? Playing hairdressers an she's so unnatural with her. I've always considered myself tit with kids, but even I could hold a conversation an play along better than her!

Reactions: 18
She doesn't know how to talk to that kid does she? Playing hairdressers an she's so unnatural with her. I've always considered myself tit with kids, but even I could hold a conversation an play along better than her!
I thought this! You can guarantee there’s no conversation between her and that kid unless it’s being filmed. She will be sat on that phone ignoring her constantly. Remember when olive randomly came out with ‘shhhh be patient’ she’ll be saying that to her while she’s sat catching up on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought this! You can guarantee there’s no conversation between her and that kid unless it’s being filmed. She will be sat on that phone ignoring her constantly. Remember when olive randomly came out with ‘shhhh be patient’ she’ll be saying that to her while she’s sat catching up on tattle
Or when her Ma is yelling at her Da / Mez or ranting about her trolls… MURDER!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is it now, still with a couple of comments. I’ve got the original somewhere. Let me find it.
Thanks troll, can see it now, it was because I reported it the other day it wasnt showing properly for some reason.. strange!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.