Katie Hayes #176 Big O keeps on earning Proud Momma keeps on gurning & she's scrolling down on Tattle ๐ŸŽถ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This belter had to be in the next thread title didn't it ! Brilliant @BirkenheadTranny !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Recap: Talking about Farting , tit , Poo, Wanking, Trolls, More Poo- another miscarriage (but not a miscarriage) Chemical Pregnancy thrown in.... Greasy hair, Grey Hoody... then some more tit. That's it ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

#READTHEWIKI ๐ŸŸฅโฌ†

Oh & here's the FAKE engagement ring for another bleeping laugh ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Perhaps with her interest in sex toys and wanking, her next career move is Ann Summers parties.

Given that she uses her own makeup applicators on clients, I wouldnโ€™t want to be touching her demo models.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
This belter had to be in the next thread title didn't it ! Brilliant @BirkenheadTranny !! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Recap: Talking about Farting , tit , Poo, Wanking, Trolls, More Poo- another miscarriage (but not a miscarriage) Chemical Pregnancy thrown in.... Greasy hair, Grey Hoody... then some more tit. That's it ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ

#READTHEWIKI ๐ŸŸฅโฌ†

Oh & here's the FAKE engagement ring for another bleeping laugh ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Sorry I must have missed this. Absolute genius. Take a bow ๐Ÿ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unkempt, lack of hygiene, personal and everything else, foul language, no filter (on her gob) jumping between interests, lack of sustainable friendships are signs of ADHD.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At what age would a child be refused nursery if theyโ€™re not potty trained? Like would a nursery change nappies for an almost 3 year old??

Reactions: 8
At what age would a child be refused nursery if theyโ€™re not potty trained? Like would a nursery change nappies for an almost 3 year old??
Yes they would. I think itโ€™s different when they start school but at nursery its fine at that age, shes not even 3 yet, I dont think its too uncommon for children to still be in nappies at Oliveโ€™s age

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yes they would. I think itโ€™s different when they start school but at nursery its fine at that age, shes not even 3 yet, I dont think its too uncommon for children to still be in nappies at Oliveโ€™s age
Yeah they will do, none of mine were toilet trained at Oluvโ€™s age. Eldest was 8 due to additional needs, other two were few months shy of their third birthdays.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

#READTHEWIKI ๐ŸŸฅโฌ†

I was all confused then thinking I hadn't suggested anything ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ thanks troll, I like that version better than the original ๐Ÿ˜‰

Haven't been on all day and had a little mooch through insta and was confronted with one of her accounts talking about tit and wanking and another of her accounts talking about tit and max eating it. What the duck is going on? ๐Ÿ˜…

She honestly makes me hurl the fuckin swamp monster ๐Ÿคฎ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
For a make up artist she really doesnโ€™t know how to shade match her foundation to her skin ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 18
Not supposed to be napping at 2.5? Has she got her child rearing tips courtesy of Guantanamo Bay?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She still going on about tit? Her house obviously stinks of tit constantly. Why can she always smell it? Does she let that baby sit in a dirty nappy for ages? Is max shitting in the corner in fear as he hates her? Is she not flushing the bogs? Dirty mare

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hang on while I just cross my legs before I bleeping piss myself..

Her AGENT ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

AGENT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am dead.

Truff - Your agent, is you ๐Ÿคฃ you bleeping delusional racist pathological liar
Woah woah woah troll, mez is her agent and often logs onto her outlook email to see what high flying collabs she got that day

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She still going on about tit? Her house obviously stinks of tit constantly. Why can she always smell it? Does she let that baby sit in a dirty nappy for ages? Is max shitting in the corner in fear as he hates her? Is she not flushing the bogs? Dirty mare
Someone came on years ago saying she has tit breath girl

so Iโ€™m sure if it isnโ€™t the tit trodden into the carpets

or the tit under her nails..

or the tit Big O & Max are constantly covered in

or the shits floating about for hours in every bog her flat damp cheeks touch

itโ€™ll be her breath ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.