Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the Ali Express ring has been going on here! Trolls! I can’t keep up with you! I’m m off tmo anyway so that’s my day sorted catching up on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm going to bed, play nice trolls....we would hate for the umpa lumpa to be happy reading this thread 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she photoshopped her fingers thinner?
I wouldn’t be surprised if that ring was completely photoshopped onto her hand in that pic and the actual ring is a teeny tiny little stone squashed onto her Richmond and that’s why she hasn’t shown it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.

who the duck are you?!

what is going on 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
I wouldn’t be surprised if that ring was completely photoshopped onto her hand in that pic and the actual ring is a teeny tiny little stone squashed onto her Richmond and that’s why she hasn’t shown it.
That's a very good theory! Wouldn't put anything past her, she lives in a fantasy world

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t 😂 between this and the love island thread I’m not going to get a wink of sleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m looking for some dresses for my birthday nights out this month. Meal with mr Tomi (what will be paid for, not scrounged) and a night out with the girls. Can’t find duck all I like

Oh please don’t talk about Truff photoshopping her ring. It takes me to dark thoughts that I will probably need to talk about to a therapist

• Haha
I've done a test I haven't got the Muck 🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.
Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get in the Bin you 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m looking for some dresses for my birthday nights out this month. Meal with mr Tomi (what will be paid for, not scrounged) and a night out with the girls. Can’t find duck all I like

Oh please don’t talk about Truff photoshopping her ring. It takes me to dark thoughts that I will probably need to talk about to a therapist
Dark thoughts come natural to you Tomi love 🤣💘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My gammon made a roast; no bleeping Mayo, ketchup or pickled onions.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.