Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been eating blocks of butter. Got about 5 chins since the engagement on NYE! I don’t shame people for their size, however, I will when they crop their body to a size 6 when in fact she has a face like a moon! Unreal this girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Has she been eating blocks of butter. Got about 5 chins since the engagement on NYE! I don’t shame people for their size, however, I will when they crop their body to a size 6 when in fact she has a face like a moon! Unreal this girl!
Girl it's them egg nog lattes she was going one of them in 5 days a week. They're 500 cals. The ale she drinks....
Then there's the food she puts away ! Did you see how much she ate and drank on that two day "holiday" in York never seen nothing like it !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Girl it's them egg nog lattes she was going one of them in 5 days a week. They're 500 cals. The ale she drinks....
Then there's the food she puts away ! Did you see how much she ate and drank on that two day "holiday" in York never seen nothing like it !
She's a gluttonous gargoyle

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMGGGGGG !!!!! đŸ˜±đŸ˜±
She loves getting that Mental Health Card out doesn't she !!!

Are you going to be able to tell us more soon ? @Heretolurk321
There’s not really much to say apart from she loves the pull the “ I’m so depressed I’m not responsible for my own actions” card! She’s just a nasty horrible women who clearly hasn’t got any mates that’s why she tells a random stranger about her lack of living room and car finance 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Listened to the podcast today.. why does she pronounce our formal names as ‘trowls’ maybe it’s the underbite? She’s 100% undiagnosed adhd!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Listened to the podcast today.. why does she pronounce our formal names as ‘trowls’ maybe it’s the underbite? She’s 100% undiagnosed adhd!

Nah, duck off. We do not want her. Thanks. I can say trolls but that could be cause I happen to have a bleeping amazing accent. I’m not a wool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
“Dog tit may I add” is the funniest thing she’s said in a long while hahahahzha
I swear myself but was there a need for all the language out of her? “Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully’s tit” was just vile. Also when Naomi was there trying to tell of her experience having a miscarriage and the doctor basically telling her to suck it up as his wife miscarried at 6 months and foghorn leghorn wouldn’t even let her finish.

Reactions: 24
@BettyBeau
They’d need both phones and as she’s in Liverpool that’s where the court case would be over 100 miles away she’s not worth the fuel & parking costs or time off from my business that’s not failing! But I’m not done with her yet I hold grudges
 forever 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Trolls I know how the coke head panelling dwarf afforded a ÂŁ200k ring. I was in Tesco today and saw he had brought his own food range out. It must be selling well

6BC72264-2CAF-4383-833C-02FAD193F1D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
When’s the next podcast episode out? Is it a weekly thing? Or do they need to save up to pay for another recording session

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I swear myself but was there a need for all the language out of her? “Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully’s tit” was just vile. Also when Naomi was there trying to tell of her experience having a miscarriage and the doctor basically telling her to suck it up as his wife miscarried at 6 months and foghorn leghorn wouldn’t even let her finish.
The podcast just showed even more what a hideous obnoxious beast she is - it's actually the worst I've heard her speaking.
So rude, so vulgar, so common.

There was zero takeaway or information for any mommas who listened it was pointless & embarrassing.

Honestly with the history I've had in that area....it bleeping WINDS me up how she abuses the miscarriage storyline- she's one sicko.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I can’t believe the backlash it’s fit doesn’t anyone else like pickled onions with a roast just a couple on the side
I'm gonna sort of defend you here Blair and risk getting some backlash too, whilst I would never put pickled onions from a jar on a roast, when I have beef and yorkies I do like to have some thinly sliced onion that has been pickled for a few hours in some malt vinegar. Rare bit of beef, stack of sliced onions all shoved in a fit yorkie 😍.

In my defence, I don't have gravy on a roast so it's not all that weird - and I know this will cause a double backlash. But I will not be defending myself in my own time on my own platform over this, mind your own business with regards to other people's gravy arrangements.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
What a bleep she is using mental health issues as an excuse. I’ve worked in mental health for 31 years, there’s duck all wrong with her. She’s just a horrible piece of work. Hope the police catch her @Heretolurk321
Funny how this works for people who have 0 real mental health issues

I was in trouble last year with the police I suffer from various mental health problems however I was recently put on new medication and I went out, one of my drinks was spiked and whatever it was reacted really badly with my new medication (which hands up your not supposed to drink with) ended up sending me off my head and I had an altercation with someone.

couldn’t remember anything the next day, few weeks later police knock on the door to charge me for what happened tried to explain that I had serious mental health problems and I was spiked on top of my medication - they didn’t want to know all they said was I shouldn’t be drinking on medication but absolute twats like her can claim they have mental health issues to get away with genuine grotty behaviour where she knew exactly what she was doing😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.