Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at that Lucy conlan again and she is also Minty!!!!! They all need sand blasting!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know her! Well, not really. She's friends with a relative of mine and I've said hello/smiled at her at numerous parties, numerous times being polite and always get a snarl back!! She has a right look you up and down face on her. They'd had a falling out once over Lucy not paying for a house of CB dress she bought off her.

She's tit at make up, unless you want to look like a wotsit that is.

Just looked at that Lucy conlan again and she is also Minty!!!!! They all need sand blasting!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I know her! Well, not really. She's friends with a relative of mine and I've said hello/smiled at her at numerous parties, numerous times being polite and always get a snarl back!! She has a right look you up and down face on her. They'd had a falling out once over Lucy not paying for a house of CB dress she bought off her.

If I was looking for a make up artist I wouldn’t be going to one covered in spots with tide marks round her neck! They all seem baked in tan with scruffy nails and into affirmations 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That Say it with diamonds thing was very strange.... two girls with greasy hair in hoodies , answering questions about themselves. No sight or sound of jewellery - Hefty kecks sitting shoving squares crisps down her gob , talking about trolls & farting.

Then they'd occasionally scream at the camera HITTTTT likeeeeee to win a choker. I seriously don't get it ? What are the marketing team thinking ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I'm just going to throw it out there and say that I don't even like a roast.... I will see myself out!!!

In other news I said to my gammon yesterday we need to charge the ring Doorbell incase truff comes with her massive case and he looked at me like I needed an intervention.
Nah I can take or leave a roast! I don’t like roast potatoes, whether they’ve been left outside all night or cooked normally 🤢 like a Yorkshire pudding, so unnecessary IMO!!

trolls, my low iodine diet for cancer treatment has FINALLY finished, so me and the gammon are going to have a dominos in bed later 🥳 lol jks we’ll eat it in our LOUNGE like normal people x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Trolls, Mr JellyDonut and I are planning a long weekend in Liverpool over Valentines Day. We’ve never been before as we live down South. Can anyone recommend some nice places to go/fun things to do?

p.s. Truff smells like when you open a fresh packet of ham, all farty

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Trolls, Mr JellyDonut and I are planning a long weekend in Liverpool over Valentines Day. We’ve never been before as we live down South. Can anyone recommend some nice places to go/fun things to do?

Lark lane is a must! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine Truff stomping up and down Lark Lane screeching "Where's Keef? Ermmm...mmkay...Keith! I am TOP INFLUENZA to get him bizness!"

She'd get swilled in red by the normally mild-mannered chess-playing poets in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Baltic market for food is nice if you don't want a sit down meal. Gusto on the Albert is my favourite 👌🏼 occasionally spot a liverpool player in the wild too! Hatchet Harry's Axe Throwing is a laugh, as is the ghetto golf.

You could have your make 'ups' done by KHM 👀

Does anyone have a code please for Dyson?

Read the wiki 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Cowshed if you like steak ❤ Moose Coffee for breakfast. It’s nice to just walk around looking at the old buildings and waterfront.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Cowshed is a shout!!!!! They're on Instagram too so can check out the specials before you go

Cowshed if you like steak ❤ Moose Coffee for breakfast. It’s nice to just walk around looking at the old buildings and waterfront.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Eeee I can just imagine. bleeping hate girls like this. Thinking their something, when they have to resort to sending their scabby body to another girls man 🤢. It’s always the same. bleeping grott bags.

Go have a bath and find some self respect
✊🏻💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.