Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizzie23

Nah, your claim to fame is 174 threads in tattle, Echo article and the only woman ever to give birth cos I Am Mother and being able to change your face and body shape at will like a shape shifter. I Am Shapeshifter.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Fizz22

VIP Member
She’s so busy doing nothing important as usual I see. So busy she’s trying to dodge the police to get her harassment warning- it could be taken further but who’s got the time to be travelling up to Liverpool for court hearings and giving their phone into the police for evidence! Oh and she’s also using her apparently poor mental health as an excuse for her behaviour… if it’s that bad get off social media and see a therapist you massive big head case
If I hope for anything, it's for her to be knocked down a peg or 2. She's a fucking bully, can spot it a mile off. She wouldn't last 2 minutes in my company, I'm no sufferer of fools.

• Heart
I swear by - and use all the time - Revitalash Serum. It’s a bit more pricy than others, but I have used it for a long time and I do notice it when I stop. It takes a while to kick in, with me it was about 3 weeks to stimulate the growth, then by about 6 weeks I started seeing full growth, my lashes appeared thicker and longer. I am consistent with the application. Face The Future always do a 20% off for new customers.

My mate uses WOO Lash - that’s from America - it works for her, but not for me. That’s always on 3 for 2 online direct from them.

I have seen recently The Ordinary have brought out a serum I think it’s about £13.00 - and I must admit I love their skin products so that might be worth looking into? It’s available on Look Fantastic and ASOS.

Read the wiki.
Ahhh boss thanks Bunny

Why would you pair up Miscarriages and Trolls? Two very different subjects and actually, as Naomi has had miscarriages as well they could have made it an interesting listen… maybe explain that Kate had a chemical miscarriage (explain what it is etc) and then Naomi’s one which was further along. With Kate it’s all a competition - Naomi would be saying her miscarriage was awful and Kate is the one saying well mine was worse! She is an absolute rotter.
She lied too was written all over her face - when Naomi said her miscarriage was confirmed by clinician - Kate goes oh yeahhh yeah mine was !
Lying fucker - she told someone in Oh Darlin she had a positive test - but then come on her period few days later !

Also lied and said her & Delo went to Morocco to get over their "miscarriage" but really Matt had gone for a hair transplant !!

SICK FUCKER !!!! This is why it annoys me stuff like the article not happening and her getting away with everything - no Karma for someone so horrible.

• Wow
  • Sad

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Hey Trolls

I’m several hours too late catching up, but son and went to Pizza Hut for tea and it was fit! 🥰

Treat for us as I got my final pay today from my job I quit in Nov due to my bullying boss. 😞

My anxiety was through the roof due to her, and so I’ve been lucky to be in a position to have a few months off.

But now, my full time troll days are over, and proper job hunting starts tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Imagine paying your own money and spending your own time to go to a studio and record yourself talking absolute SHITE with some random prison wife who isnt even your mate??

just to ‘set the record straight’ … making out it’s for mums but literally two minutes in they’re talking about trolls 🤣🤣🤣

the only thing the big backed bison has ever put her own hand in her pocket for and it’s to address trolls 🤣

there is no plan or structure to what they’re saying… it’s as if neither of them have ever listened to a podcast before.🤣

Just look at the breakdown of each section of the pod on YouTube 🤣 Trolls is mentioned within 2 minutes… in the introduction, not 5 mins in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and can’t even spell the name of her former BIZNISS
AB6E07F1-E586-4CB5-909A-D9DC707D8909.jpeg

• Haha
Making out she's got the perfect life.... again !She hasn't got no Instagram work or she'd be on there, she can't bum meals or she wouldn't be cooking, she had 8 sausage rolls and a few bowls of crisp and she's making out she's the best host ever ! Honestly she is tragic! Posting that she's deep cleaned the house for our benefit 🤣

She's skint , she's minty spends her week getting terrorised by Big Bertha Olive.
She won't even show her engagement ring cos it's blag 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs to fuck off ! Mad how much she pretends on social media !!

• Haha

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Just caught up. That SIWD thing was the shittiest PR promotional thing I have ever seen. It was literally like a gobby mother (Truff) and her teen daughter, both with an ankle tag, talking and shouting over each other. Wow!

• Haha
Does WiFi Head ever wear a bra? They’ll be keeping her feet warm if she carries on…
She said on the SIWD tik tok live to Lucy the other day..... I don't wear a bra no more.... I've got no tits.

Someone needs to break it to the deluded fucker those Fat Tits are backkkkk.

• Haha
  • Wow

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Just caught up. That SIWD thing was the shittiest PR promotional thing I have ever seen. It was literally like a gobby mother (Truff) and her teen daughter, both with an ankle tag, talking and shouting over each other. Wow!
Sorry to quote myself but i can’t stop thinking about what I saw. They expect people to buy jewellery for 100s and in some cases 1000s of £, and used these two gobshites 😳

I’ve seen more professional PR performances by the scrunchie seller on Prestatyn market.

Will catch up on todays posts now xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I simply couldn't not imagine eating anything she'd even poured into a bowl. You know she'd have had her hands in the bag first, licked her fingers then went in for another handful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Worst nights sleep ever thinking about you lot and your vile eating habits, poor 9 toes standing in big O's shit, their tummies this morning after the bespoke buffet, max with pneumonia after spending the night in the garden and Delo's aching jaw

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Sparklesurprise

Chatty Member
Sometimes I like a scruffy day of course, I can’t get over going on tiktok like that. There is NOTHING better than a clean house (which I struggle keeping on top of sometimes due to my mental health TROLLS), but my washing is ALWAYS done. Fresh loungewear and clean hair and skincare done. Nothing better and I will die on that hill.

Maybe if she did a basic personal hygiene routine she’d feel better. It sorts my head out no end putting clean clothes on it’s just the bear minimum.

• Heart

Trolling.around

Chatty Member
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly fucking crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore? 🤣

• Haha
Just looked at that Lucy conlan again and she is also Minty!!!!! They all need sand blasting!!!
That Say it with diamonds thing was very strange.... two girls with greasy hair in hoodies , answering questions about themselves. No sight or sound of jewellery - Hefty kecks sitting shoving squares crisps down her gob , talking about trolls & farting.

Then they'd occasionally scream at the camera HITTTTT likeeeeee to win a choker. I seriously don't get it ? What are the marketing team thinking ?

• Haha
  • Heart