Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well done to Our @BirkenheadTranny on the boss thread title.... it got there in the end girl haha !!

#KateHayesIsAScruff
#ThePodcastWasShit
#StillSkint
#StillEditsHerPhotos
#StillNoApology
#ReadTheWiki ⬆🟥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Trollypusher

My little brother does this covers it in mint sauce and tomato sauce hahaha 🤣🤣😷😷😷
Went to my gammon's aunty's for Sunday dinner years ago and she lashed mushy peas on and then gave us a slice of cheap white bread at the end to mop up all the gravy. And they were all pouring the rest of the gravy boat on their bread and making gravy sandwiches. I was in a state of disbelief.

• Haha
  • Sick

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Naomi nine toes sharing the ring already 😂
Why are they all dressed like they’re doing a hungover Maccies run?
If your mate was throwing a little engagement party would you not make a bit of an effort?
Sorry for all the questions trolls I’m still new to the world of KHM. Shout out to Delo for proposing otherwise I’d never of found you legends.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Some of them you tube comments are cringey as fuk 🥴. Proper obvious it’s the same person that made all the Corrie instas up 😂. Speak exactly the same. I just think any of her troops that read that will think it’s deranged tattlers making mad shit up when she’s actually done so much bad stuff that will be overlooked. Saying she stole Charlotte dawsons handbag is just ridiculous sorry 😂. I think pointing everyone to the echo article is the best thing to do 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Heretolurk321

You’ve cracked it
Tried to speed read the last few pages so sorry if ive missed something but I personally dont believe Laura (formal name) is lying. Yes she posted screenshots here of the conversation between her and Truff, we were all shocked to see the extent of the messaging on Truff’s part. What I can figure from the more recent comments:

Laura made a complaint to her local police.

Police asked Laura to submit her phone to evidence so they could investigate the messages

Laura didn’t want to hand her phone in due to the inconvenience

Police have made an official record of the complaint and offered to speak to Truff and give her a warning (probably informal) about her behaviour. Because it’s informal Truff is refusing to comply with this.

Am I making sense of this Trolls?

Should add, Laura said she has done more than anyone else to stop Truff probably meaning other people have been doxxed but haven’t gone to the police… that we know?
❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
I showed my mum and her fella truff the other night cause I said there’s an ‘influencer’ that looks like Haaland (we’d been talking about him) and my mum said fucking hell she’s a cross between Kerry Katona and Jade Goody 🤣

• Haha

poppet88

Chatty Member
I'm still fuming Amanda never come back to tell us about Big Ned 🤣🤣🤣
Amanda’s defo Mez isn’t she?! That’s why she hasn’t been on- Kate’s got her tied up in the black shed of doom for taking to a troll about her failing ‘skin’ business

• Haha

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
I'd love her to turn up at my door. I'd take a load of candid pics 📸 of her unedited 7 chins and over hanging gut
My ring doorbell is set at a very unflattering angle and there's no hiding anything from that bad boy... I look at the footage of me every time I go to eat cake

• Haha

PedroPony

Can someone screenshot the journo’s tweets please. I’m confused.
This is vastly becoming….. the thread that shan’t be named… part 2.

• Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
That homemade buffet 😂 no balons or pampers grass, she’s had to cook her own roast…
them freebies from small businesses desperate for a bit of exposure have definitely dried up, and she’s SKINT.

• Haha

Heretolurk321

As well as directly messaging companies it’s also a good idea to leave reviews, Google, trust pilot etc. refer companies and review readers to her echo article and mention her harassment to innocent member of the public 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 39

stroppysal

Chatty Member
In the words of the Queen of Scotty.....

Times are hard
Friends are few
Everyone's on tattle talking about fucking youuuuu hahaha 🤣

thread suggestion - Katie Hayes # 175
Thread suggestion! Although I can't bear the Queen of scotty. He's just not funny I don't get the hype at all. Same with that Johnny may. I cringe off both of them. Surely I'm not alone?

In other news, the engagement buffet looks shite. Cant wait for her to upload a million stories about it tomorrow. No doubt it will be the BEST ever, an the sausage rolls just LOVED olive.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nosey1895

VIP Member
Has she been eating blocks of butter. Got about 5 chins since the engagement on NYE! I don’t shame people for their size, however, I will when they crop their body to a size 6 when in fact she has a face like a moon! Unreal this girl!

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
The hilarious thing is that that they think they've got one over on the trolls when in fact that they've had to pay good money (money which could have been used to put food in her baby's mouth, Laura) to host some shite podcast. So you literally pay for us, Kate 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Violetx

VIP Member
The podcast just showed even more what a hideous obnoxious beast she is - it's actually the worst I've heard her speaking.
So rude, so vulgar, so common.

There was zero takeaway or information for any mommas who listened it was pointless & embarrassing.

Honestly with the history I've had in that area....it fucking WINDS me up how she abuses the miscarriage storyline- she's one sicko.
The thing that got me was they want it all ways. On one hand they were saying a 2 week miscarriage is the same as a 6 month miscarriage and their experience shouldn’t be diminished. Then in the next breath Naomi’s talking about hyperemesis and how no-one else was as sick as her and it annoyed her that other people said they were sick too.

Fucking hypocrites and attention seekers.

• Heart