Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink-Sparkle

I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly fucking crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore? 🤣
Wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast
071562D5-85E1-4DE3-8932-4213C3BCEB2A.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

button moon

VIP Member
I have had misses miscarriage.. miscarriage then lost my daughter at 23 weeks and there was most definitely a difference in each one .. this is actually really upsetting to hear her talking about like that

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Why would you pair up Miscarriages and Trolls? Two very different subjects and actually, as Naomi has had miscarriages as well they could have made it an interesting listen… maybe explain that Kate had a chemical miscarriage (explain what it is etc) and then Naomi’s one which was further along. With Kate it’s all a competition - Naomi would be saying her miscarriage was awful and Kate is the one saying well mine was worse! She is an absolute rotter.

• Heart

Flowers60

VIP Member
Like it’s my friends field so no one goes 🤣🤣🤣
Although can recall she said something was from a small boutique and sold out when it was from H&M or sommat
The sandals she claimed were from Ibiza old town, then the following year had the exact same from h&m in every colour. Daft bint

• Haha
I swear myself but was there a need for all the language out of her? “Naomi wants a candle that smells of Sully’s shit” was just vile. Also when Naomi was there trying to tell of her experience having a miscarriage and the doctor basically telling her to suck it up as his wife miscarried at 6 months and foghorn leghorn wouldn’t even let her finish.
The podcast just showed even more what a hideous obnoxious beast she is - it's actually the worst I've heard her speaking.
So rude, so vulgar, so common.

There was zero takeaway or information for any mommas who listened it was pointless & embarrassing.

Honestly with the history I've had in that area....it fucking WINDS me up how she abuses the miscarriage storyline- she's one sicko.

• Haha
  • Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member

I can’t cope the noise from Kate’s gob

Hi haterz thanks for putting us here 😩 behave, you have paid for that shit show out of your own pocket ya daft twat 😂😂😭😂😭.

She is delusional. If her mental health was that bad she wouldn’t be doing this! I’ve been really low lately. The last thing I wanna do is anything like that, I can’t cope with how crazy she is. I couldn’t be her friend 😂😂

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Marmaladethecat

In bed by 10pm??? When she's having a party for her engagement?! Jesus, shittest party ever. I have catch ups with my mates on a week night that last longer. Ffs fatty, stop with the early finishes, it makes you look like a pathetic twat 🙄

Oh and it's MUM not MOM you cretin

• Haha

the_moonins

VIP Member
Delilah Grace Interiors (who she did her sofa collab with) haven’t posted ONCE on ANY of their social media accounts since Boxing Day! I’d be worried if I’d given them any money.

She said over a week ago that her new sofa would be here “in two weeks”… guessing it’s coming this week then?? I mean, it’s only been over 4 months wait for her own collab sofa to arrive when Delilah Grace Interiors say they have a 5-6 weeks production time!!! Wonder if it will be delayed for a fourth time?! I’m going to guess Delilah Grace Interiors are doing as well as Kate’s aesthetics company!

• Wow
  • Haha
I am crying at Ray Cist -" How's your kid big fella , she got any bedding yet ?"

🤣🤣😭😭😭😭💀💀💀

That video will be off by 9pm.
Then we will get a APPYYYY PPPLLL DONNTTT HATTTEE Rant & My Trolls trying to ruin my life slobber post.

• Haha
Trolls - I’ve had thee worst day in work, even had a wee uncharacteristic cry in the car on the way home but this thread has cheered me right up✨ Currently ignoring my husband, nose deep in tattle with some 🍷🍫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40