Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I’m guilty of that on a steak an gravy pie. Not a roast though. Fucking savages.

you’s all need your own thread ‘confess your crimes against gravy’ or something to that effect.
I do or corned beef hash but I would not have it on a roast 🤮

Reactions: 4

poppet88

Chatty Member
I think your weird u are that invested. As said could’ve stayed completely quiet: none of this affects anyone but me.
I think it’s weird that you messaged Kate Hayes for hours on end, and when she initially messaged you, you come on here asking for help with it 🤣. Then came up with some cock and bull story.
I’ll take being called weird, I’ve been called worse girl

• Heart

loveanatter

VIP Member
WTF mines 3 in Feb and starts nursery the April and school the September but I was told I only got 15hrs until he turns 4 🤔 I'm being mugged off I think!

Not to derail, 1k masterclass. Who's paying this shit View attachment 1889937
Depends on circumstances, earnings being one. Google qualifying for 30 hours and if you fit that, you’ll get 30. Provided your childcare take 30 hours xx

• Heart

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Please don’t patronise me. I don’t need ti explain anything to you! I’m sure she posted you last year- sorry if I’m wrong about that and I’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has who’ve been subjected t0 her. I don’t have to post or tell anything so get get off your high horse and crack on with your life duck
Behave you’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has. What have you actually done to stop her then, because you know, with you doing far more to stop her has done nothing. Sorry can’t get off my high horse I see things very clearly when I’m up here.

• Heart

xAP140

Even hair burst is dying for her hair to get a wash 😭 To be fair Jess Evans could definitely sell hair burst to me cos her hair is lovely and she uses it. Just a shame she follows Truff she needs to distance herself fast 😖

Hatersloveme

Gals how long does biotin take to work? My highlighted hair is snapping to fuck! Have been taking the biotin from piping rock since before Xmas, using hair masks, massaging my scalp, trying to avoid heat etc etc. but have got loadsa wispy bits that r doing my head in!!!!!
Also… the melatonin you recommended is fucking boss! Have gone from hardly sleeping to getting a good 8/9 hours a night!
PS. Truff stinks
PPS. Matt’s had a fucking hair transplant you wide backed whopper!
have you tried rosemary oil? Search it on tiktok, does wonders for your hair! Just make sure it’s pre diluted (the nature spell one is)