Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marymint

Soz to derail guys.
please recommend Botox people to me - I only want dentists or medical professionals, not Truff. Liverpool based.
I’m sorry I’m sorry I hate when people derail the thread! But I don’t wanna return to my usual nurse and I feel lost !! Lol
Whiterooms on Smithdown is really good, both have medical backgrounds, you pay a bit more but worth it in my opinion x

• Heart
Reactions: 6

UndeclaredAd

Yano what I don't even care now I'm not arsed..... nothing is happening , no article... etc. That's been confirmed now.
No one has been out of order , some questions were asked a few points raised cos the info was scatty.
No one was bullying or turning on anyone it's a thread you can ask what you want ! No apologies needed etc IMO.
It's done now isn't it no point going over & over it.
The transcript 😂

I AM KEITH View attachment 1892189

Hahahahahaha you beat me to it

• Heart

Rothsey

VIP Member
Every time I go to Liverpool to see family I have to go to Byrne’s chippy. Reminds me of going there as a child and the queue would be right down the road. I haven’t been for ages, must go soon
Byrnes! That’s a blast from the past, haven’t been there in years. Deffo going next time I’m home x

• Heart
best thing that’s ever happened to me 😂
Yep ditto this, it took a while to work on my acne (like anything) but one morning after about 3 months I literally woke up to a smooth forehead, no small bumps under the skin, no spots, nothing. Added bonus is that it's a mix of stuff and it wasn't until I took some 12 month progress pics that I realised I no longer had crows feet! And you know that furrow on your forehead from squinting? Mine's pretty much gone, used to be a trench but now you can't even see it when I have make up on.

Best 20 quid a month you can spend!!

Edit - actually I do have a small downside, my skin is a lot dryer now, but I use the Cetaphil night moisturiser though and it works a treat, although if I miss using it at night I do have dry skin in the morning. But tbf I have always had what Robert Welsh describes as "dehydrated oily skin" so I guess the reduction in oils has just enhanced the dryness

• Heart

Cooksie

VIP Member
Thanks troll 👍 duno why but I’ve been dying to listen but no way was I giving them a view, someone mentioned yew tube but it’s not on there, I doubt I’ll make it past 5 minutes 😂

UK lash all the way, it’s amazing! Quick tip I got a duo pack from QVC which was cheaper than the UK lash website plus three months to try or return for a refund, I didn’t need to tho, it’s boss wouldn’t be without it now!

Just catching up so don’t know if anyone’s let you know but it’s on there now troll 🥹

Reactions: 5

poppet88

Chatty Member
T

The fact you’ve thought about it so deeply since day off is off…
If that’s what you define deep thinking, I don’t know what to say 🤣. Forming an opinion based on your posts is hardly deep thinking, but we clearly have very different opinions. Like I think you’re spouting shit, and others don’t. We’re all entitled to our opinion

• Heart
Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤

Leodog19

VIP Member
Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki
My daughter says non bio aldis washing powder really good and ev
Aveeno dermexa worked for my little one and trust me I tried everything else 🤣
And aldi washing powder non bio as well really good 👍

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Refusin to reply or answer to anyone … sorry Kate isn’t available she’s unwell mentally… I’ll pass on the the message.
We all know it’s her at the other end 🤷🏻‍♀️
So she got a warning for refusing to reply or answer to anyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣come on now look at what you’re saying