Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
“I didn’t mention capacity, I just said it can fluctuate”.
so you did mention it then queen 🤣
Wind it in 🤣🤣🤣

Amazing.

I were simply commenting on what had already been said 🙈😂. Thats generally how conversations work? Maybe I’m missing the point? Not sure why you appear to be so offended, sorry for whatever it is I’ve done.

Reactions: 5

Burrito88

VIP Member
That would make sense if the journo wasn’t posting asking for more people to come forward
They might feel more confident running the story if it’s not just one word against the other 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I’ve just seen someone messaged the journo and she never bothered replying so still doesn’t make sense does it

Blondexo

Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤
castor oil from Holland an Barrett think it’s only about £7 for a big bottle

Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki
Child’s farm is really good. Or Lyon’s leaf it’s an all natural brand, you can get little tester pots to try before you get the full sizes

loveanatter

VIP Member
I'm gonna sort of defend you here Blair and risk getting some backlash too, whilst I would never put pickled onions from a jar on a roast, when I have beef and yorkies I do like to have some thinly sliced onion that has been pickled for a few hours in some malt vinegar. Rare bit of beef, stack of sliced onions all shoved in a fit yorkie 😍.

In my defence, I don't have gravy on a roast so it's not all that weird - and I know this will cause a double backlash. But I will not be defending myself in my own time on my own platform over this, mind your own business with regards to other people's gravy arrangements.
Another non gravy eater over here 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I had a Nabzys for tea and it was fucking delightful. Then I’ve just got indigestion for lashing it down me throat so I could catch up on this.. what is going on?????? 😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫😶🌫 turning into the thread that shall not be named
What's the thread that shall not be named? Seen someone else mentioning it before an its giving me fomo. Help a new troll out please!

• Haha

RubySky478

VIP Member
I swear by - and use all the time - Revitalash Serum. It’s a bit more pricy than others, but I have used it for a long time and I do notice it when I stop. It takes a while to kick in, with me it was about 3 weeks to stimulate the growth, then by about 6 weeks I started seeing full growth, my lashes appeared thicker and longer. I am consistent with the application. Face The Future always do a 20% off for new customers.

My mate uses WOO Lash - that’s from America - it works for her, but not for me. That’s always on 3 for 2 online direct from them.

I have seen recently The Ordinary have brought out a serum I think it’s about £13.00 - and I must admit I love their skin products so that might be worth looking into? It’s available on Look Fantastic and ASOS.

Read the wiki.
I’ve tried the ordinary one and don’t rate it - no change for me at all 🙊

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

poppet88

Chatty Member
Journalists pick up and drop stories all the time, there could well have been something in the works but if something else comes up or if there isn’t enough to make it interesting they move on. Just the way it is
Makes sense. Although doesn’t make sense that we got repeated posts saying it was happening soon

Reactions: 4