Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rothsey

VIP Member
Also if you go on the link tree from the two mums in a pod insta and click the play button but not through Spotify I think that stops them getting the downloads. So won’t show as many people have listened to it.
Some cracking comments on there

Reactions: 2

chattycatty

VIP Member
Soz to derail guys.
please recommend Botox people to me - I only want dentists or medical professionals, not Truff. Liverpool based.
I’m sorry I’m sorry I hate when people derail the thread! But I don’t wanna return to my usual nurse and I feel lost !! Lol
New me clinic formby is great

• Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ive missed soooo many threads ! Engaged !? Whats been happening since the engagement can anyone catch me up ? Hope all you lot had a fab new year sorry not been on but needed to come on today my heads battered. Hope everyone here is well and doing okay xxx
Hope your ok ❤
Well yes delo the gif give in 🤮 infact no Kate told him to ha ha

bosskaren70

Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki
Just from experience I’ve tried this and it had a vaseline type consistency but was very good with cracked dry skin it was very good but again just a suggestion hope you find something that works ❤
Edited to add I buy it from Holland and barratt

• Heart

Blurou

Journalists pick up and drop stories all the time, there could well have been something in the works but if something else comes up or if there isn’t enough to make it interesting they move on. Just the way it is
Or it could have been a lie all from the start because someone wanted attention. All the it;s coming soon, legal are just signing it off again and again with the teasing. I did say nothing would come of it at the time.

Im hardly kate for calling out something that was clearly a wild goose chase. I lurk her but wanted to say something as it was clearly someone having a joke. Freedom of information request....that was not within its remit. A real article would have been good. But this wasn't it.

Jodevo

Cheese burger from Chick’n hut down the road. Alright Yano first time ordered from there 😀 as yer were trolls 😂
I ordered from there a few weeks ago and it wasn’t nice. But maybe it was a one off will try again as the menu looks nice. Thanks troll 😘

She live

Last edited:

Violetx

VIP Member
Can’t Formal-Name-Laura take it up with the ICO though? Or was she not doxxed? I can’t remember now.