Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppet88

Chatty Member
They might feel more confident running the story if it’s not just one word against the other 🤷🏼‍♀️
But I’ve just seen someone messaged the journo and she never bothered replying so still doesn’t make sense does it
No it doesn’t. If she’s using mental health as an excuse, they wouldn’t be looking for more people to come forward. It just wouldn’t be going ahead.

Reactions: 4

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Please don’t patronise me. I don’t need ti explain anything to you! I’m sure she posted you last year- sorry if I’m wrong about that and I’ve done far more to stop her than anyone ever has who’ve been subjected t0 her. I don’t have to post or tell anything so get get off your high horse and crack on with your life duck
You don’t need to explain anything? Very odd from someone who Posted 400 plus messages on a forum to people you don’t know. My opinion is, you can’t explain it because you’ve been called out as a liar and it’s the truth 😘

• Wow
Reactions: 3

poppet88

Chatty Member
You have quoted me twice queen, I didn’t mention capacity….I was simply pointing out capacity can fluctuate. I haven’t suggested she has mental health problems. Nor have I mentioned anything around capacity.

There is no argument…here. Nor is there about capacity.

🙄 wind it in.
“I didn’t mention capacity, I just said it can fluctuate”.
so you did mention it then queen 🤣
Wind it in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Did she post an estate agents reel of a house over on the darkside, one of Mr Makeups portfolio, or have I imagined this with lack of sleep. I thought it was her new forever home but it had 2 livingrooms and no wardrobe/fliming room so it cant be hers.
Nope you're not imagining. I saw that also.

Heretolurk321

T
I can’t see anyone turning on her. Just asking questions based on their perspective of what Laura has said. I never once called her a legend, as the whole thing has seemed off since day one
The fact you’ve thought about it so deeply since day off is off…

xAP140

Sorry I pop in and out of this thread but this has killed me off today :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Has anyone tried Dermatica? I was swaying between that and Skin & Me but was put off by all the freebies they were giving to influencers. I have been using the Dermatica formula since the start of November and I am not sure I am seeing much of a difference yet.
yeah I tried it and it really does work however they’ve annoyed me now and I’ve cancelled because they keep changing the date and it’s making me mad 🤣 I changed it again myself and they’ve just been picking dates themselves again so in the bin they go. As simplified as it is… I still forget to use it too and it expires fairly quick so.. it’s good but for someone like me who is so forgetful I just can’t make it work 🤣

• Heart
Can someone add a link for this skin & me please? Or tell me where to order.. Tia 😘

They usually do first month free offers but doesn't look like that's on at the mo. Wish I could give you my code but it's got my name in it.

• Heart

xAP140

Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤
There’s a girl on instagram called facesbyfw and on her recent post where she’s wearing a grey top she’s posted the serum she uses.. her lashes look really long she has influenced me… on payday 🤣

• Heart

spookydooky

Chatty Member
Gals how long does biotin take to work? My highlighted hair is snapping to fuck! Have been taking the biotin from piping rock since before Xmas, using hair masks, massaging my scalp, trying to avoid heat etc etc. but have got loadsa wispy bits that r doing my head in!!!!!
Also… the melatonin you recommended is fucking boss! Have gone from hardly sleeping to getting a good 8/9 hours a night!
PS. Truff stinks
PPS. Matt’s had a fucking hair transplant you wide backed whopper!
Is that the piping rock melatonin troll? Can't remember the last time I slept through the night!

IamHealthVisitor

Chatty Member
Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki
Moo goo cream I got it online, not sure if it's in any UK shops x

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
😂😂ahahahaa

Aw troll i sympathise. Hope baby crawls out soon x

So I’m overdue now trolls… just reminding myself for when I go into labour (no planned C-section here…!)
I need to get a blow dry where my contractions start
I need to go round a kitchen showroom was it?
I need to pose for photos which are later edited to make me 5 sizes smaller than I am
Anything else?!

😂

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Go on tiktok I got a code and my first month was £3.50 with the moisturiser and cleanser. I do love the treatment but the moisturiser isn’t hydrating enough for me so I didn’t buy it again, just the treatment