Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melj71

Chatty Member
I've found Naomi's wiki page. Cripes. Can anyone direct me to her thread please. I've burnt my sausage loaf** whilst trying to find it.
** made using a kirby hair grip and a galvanised mop bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Itsmee

Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki
Aldi do their own version of sanex kids bubble bath and its a god send and costs less than a pound a bottle I also got to agree aveeno moisturising cream and child's farm for hair products thats what I swear by and my son has terrible eczema

• Heart

mollymoos2019

So I’m overdue now trolls… just reminding myself for when I go into labour (no planned C-section here…!)
I need to get a blow dry where my contractions start
I need to go round a kitchen showroom was it?
I need to pose for photos which are later edited to make me 5 sizes smaller than I am
Anything else?!

😂
Some candles for your room….

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pickled Onions

Trolls, Mr JellyDonut and I are planning a long weekend in Liverpool over Valentines Day. We’ve never been before as we live down South. Can anyone recommend some nice places to go/fun things to do?

p.s. Truff smells like when you open a fresh packet of ham, all farty
Albert Dock
Baltic market
Duke Street market
Albert Scholls

• Haha

Nosey1895

VIP Member
As if it’s been 18 days- still not seen the ring officially- too pure for this world. Simone needs to put an olive over it!

zarasizemedium

Chatty Member
so until she bully’s someone else don’t expect a echo story anytime soon it will come tho she a natural born nasty person

Heretolurk321

I think your weird u are that invested. As said could’ve stayed completely quiet: none of this affects anyone but me.
If that’s what you define deep thinking, I don’t know what to say 🤣. Forming an opinion based on your posts is hardly deep thinking, but we clearly have very different opinions. Like I think you’re spouting shit, and others don’t. We’re all entitled to our opinion

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Weleda sorted my bespokes skin out. Tried everything the doctor prescribed and most over counter and shelf brands. Even followed strict diets and no fruit which made no difference. Took just over a week to see an improvement and 7 months in, no flares and wouldn't look back. Dermatologist also stopped me using pods and only fairy non bio powder. We did this for 3 months before trying weleda and there was no difference to be honest but I've stuck to that, alongside the weleda face cream, nappy cream, body/hair wash and body cream. Boots do 3 for 2 on it quite often so if it works for you, look out for the offers x

Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki

• Heart

MizMac

I've found Naomi's wiki page. Cripes. Can anyone direct me to her thread please. I've burnt my sausage loaf** whilst trying to find it.
** made using a kirby hair grip and a galvanised mop bucket.
Here you go lovely, brew up and enjoy . .

ETA don’t think this link has worked cos I’m thick as Kate, so search “Naomi.loves.sul Gossip Forum”

or wait for a more intelligent Troll to come to the rescue

Last edited:

poppet88

Chatty Member
Amazing.

I were simply commenting on what had already been said 🙈😂. Thats generally how conversations work? Maybe I’m missing the point? Not sure why you appear to be so offended, sorry for whatever it is I’ve done.
I too appear to be missing many points, clearly 🤣

Aw queen, I hope you feel better soon and regain all of your capacity ❤
Awwww thank you xxx Rough as fuck and refreshing here quicker than fat crack does 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart

Blondetech

VIP Member
She really is a hateful horrible person. The whole pregnancy/miscarriage thing really upsets me. She's played on that for a few years now. I suffered a stillbirth due to having placenta acreeta and it was so traumatic I had grief counselling for ayear followed by a course of EMDR and although I'm better. I'll never really be over it. I still find it really hard to talk about and will literally break my heart and sob when something reminds me. I can't bear how she can ne so casual about it. She does not sounds like she suffered to me. Its just anothet bandwagon she jumps on either to gain sympathy for her crappy behaviour or to gain more followers. She's sickeningly deceitful. No morals or ethics whatsoever.
Sending you so much love ❤

• Heart