Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Someone make a new thread please?
I am NEVER doing that again 🤣 IYKYK
I will do it now 👍🏻👍🏻

New thread TROOOOPPPPS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

SOJISUB

Also if you go on the link tree from the two mums in a pod insta and click the play button but not through Spotify I think that stops them getting the downloads. So won’t show as many people have listened to it.
Thanks troll 👍 duno why but I’ve been dying to listen but no way was I giving them a view, someone mentioned yew tube but it’s not on there, I doubt I’ll make it past 5 minutes 😂

Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤
UK lash all the way, it’s amazing! Quick tip I got a duo pack from QVC which was cheaper than the UK lash website plus three months to try or return for a refund, I didn’t need to tho, it’s boss wouldn’t be without it now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
No ones jumping on Laura, we’re simply asking questions.

Who was it who mentioned the FOI and requesting it. I did leave a comment asking how long does it take becausE it seemed like forever for the echo to come out
I don't know haha. It just got mentioned one day.... I don't know how it was submitted to & what the requested information was hahah. The journo mentioned it too ?? Fuck knows hahaha.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤
Lilash. It’s amazing. The before and after pics on their site are genuine. It’s £75 though 🙄

The user names have me howling
Mezs back wiper 🤣🤣🤣
I’m fucking crying mezs back wiper hahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahah
Is that a reference to her broken back windscreen wiper or someone who wipes her arse?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

poppet88

Chatty Member
Can’t believe everyone is turning on Heretolurk321 just because Kate hasn’t been thrown in Nick and isn’t on the front page of the echo 🤣 so fucking fickle after calling her a legend and offering support. Just feeds the narrative of there being bullies on here!
I can’t see anyone turning on her. Just asking questions based on their perspective of what Laura has said. I never once called her a legend, as the whole thing has seemed off since day one

• Heart

mchammerr

VIP Member
I’m looking for some dresses for my birthday nights out this month. Meal with mr Tomi (what will be paid for, not scrounged) and a night out with the girls. Can’t find fuck all I like

Oh please don’t talk about Truff photoshopping her ring. It takes me to dark thoughts that I will probably need to talk about to a therapist
Dark thoughts come natural to you Tomi love 🤣💘

• Haha

mchammerr

VIP Member
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.
Do you know what I thought this earlier when I searched for FOI request. No trace of the comments that I’m certain were there before from one poster.

mchammerr

VIP Member
Right reveal yourself, someone on here is still at it in the YouTube comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’re determined I’ll give you that

• Haha

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
Yeah it was all a load of bs, all this about foi requests was clearly made up along with much else. And there was never going to be an article. The person behind it did a few dirty deletes on their tattle account. Attention seaking and were never gonna deliver.
Hiya Kate 👍

Shazblag

VIP Member
Did she post an estate agents reel of a house over on the darkside, one of Mr Makeups portfolio, or have I imagined this with lack of sleep. I thought it was her new forever home but it had 2 livingrooms and no wardrobe/fliming room so it cant be hers.

Reactions: 6