Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SOJISUB

The hilarious thing is that that they think they've got one over on the trolls when in fact that they've had to pay good money (money which could have been used to put food in her baby's mouth, Laura) to host some shite podcast. So you literally pay for us, Kate 🤣
Troll it’s formal name Laura
When she read that out on live was the funniest 😂
was this added to the Wiki, funniest thing ever the way her face dropped, I wanna see it again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
And this is where I am confused again. First we hear she’s had a waning. Now she hasn’t as she’s avoiding it.
How can an adult with no mental health disorder lack capacity? Is she under mental health services or has she just been to the G.P. and been lashed on citaloptam, because they give them out like smarties. There’s nothing wrong with her so the capacity argument is irrelevant
You have quoted me twice queen, I didn’t mention capacity….I was simply pointing out capacity can fluctuate. I haven’t suggested she has mental health problems. Nor have I mentioned anything around capacity.

There is no argument…here. Nor is there about capacity.

Maybe her capacity fluctuates and she wrote them when she had no insight 🤣. Is now capacitous again and deleted them. Who knows 🤣🙈

🙄 wind it in.

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Soz to derail but I remember seeing here people recommending skin and me, iv just ordered some and was after peoples opinions please? 😘
I absolutely love it, I’ve been using it for nearly a year now and my skin looks better than it ever has, I think it’s brilliant that you get what you need all in one, makes it very easy

• Heart

poppet88

Chatty Member
I would hope it will at least make her think before she goes on a rant like that again, she may not have faced any action but if she does it again there will be a record of it and it would escalate further
I would hope so. Although since it she has doxxed a few people so I think it’s been water off a ducks back.
I was just questioning it as there’s a big difference between police ringing you and a formal warning

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
So my ex was warned about harassment, they went off to find him, he were eventually found and he was told. If I had made a formal complaint they would arrest him, but they explained the likelihood of him being charged with anything is slim. However if he did anything else that could be considered harassment they would go out and immediately arrest him due to the warning already been given.

I’m terms of children’s services it would depend on what’s being said. Capacity can fluctuate.

poppet88

Chatty Member
You have quoted me twice queen, I didn’t mention capacity….I was simply pointing out capacity can fluctuate. I haven’t suggested she has mental health problems. Nor have I mentioned anything around capacity.

There is no argument…here. Nor is there about capacity.

🙄 wind it in.
Oops, my apologies for quoting you twice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 queen

• Haha

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Not a clue Roth. I've a relative that looks like she's had a severe allergic reaction and that's as far as my lip jab knowledge goes. Seems dodgy though. Anything she touches seems dodgy. I still can't get my brain around her being allowed to touch a needle never mind doing the procedures she does.

Is this even legal? I thought you should leave it a bit before having lips refilled.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

SOJISUB

Imagine paying your own money and spending your own time to go to a studio and record yourself talking absolute SHITE with some random prison wife who isnt even your mate??

just to ‘set the record straight’ … making out it’s for mums but literally two minutes in they’re talking about trolls 🤣🤣🤣

the only thing the big backed bison has ever put her own hand in her pocket for and it’s to address trolls 🤣

there is no plan or structure to what they’re saying… it’s as if neither of them have ever listened to a podcast before.🤣

Just look at the breakdown of each section of the pod on YouTube 🤣 Trolls is mentioned within 2 minutes… in the introduction, not 5 mins in 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and can’t even spell the name of her former BIZNISS
View attachment 1891851
Is this an actual breakdown or did you make this up 😂 I’m having second thoughts on listening now 😂😂😂

I just listed to it through yewtube didn't want to give them a view 🤣
So it’s on there now? I’ll go to you tube purely for the comments section 😂😂😂

• Haha

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Girls....can anyone recommend a lash serum that actually works ? I've had stennies on for a few months & I'm going to take them off - but need something that will help them grow back ?? ❤

I’m sure Gigi recommend something awhile back from Amazon? Not that this comment helps 😂 but someone else might remember

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Just a long term lurker here, but I trust you hilarious bastards recommendations 💯🫶🏻
my 5 year old reason has terrible eczema, the poor wee shite scratches himself raw…any ideas on what works?
as always, not to derail -Truff stinks, her ring is snide, read the wiki
Aveeno dermexa worked for my little one and trust me I tried everything else 🤣

• Heart