Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of Truff staring thoughtfully across a field is the same outfit I wear taking the bins out when I stick any old shoes on over big socks. Need to stare artfully in the distance and get my neighbour to photograph me and I’ll be an influencer too

Reactions: 31
I was actually driving behind a Nissan Cube today, I’ve never seen one in my life & nearly fucking crashed!! I was wheezing from laughing!

Imagine looking like a cross between:
A pig
Sharon Watts
Jade Goody
A Nissan cube
Haaland
Miss Piggy
The GC
Gru

Can anyone add anymore?

Reactions: 43
The Honey Monster
Meatloaf
Bison Fury

omg and a fruit machine

Reactions: 32
Kerry katona

Reactions: 18
Alan Carr. (The food bank pics)

Reactions: 21
Meatloaf

Reactions: 16
Can’t hairburst be done for false advertising if they’re happy to have someone on their payroll promoting hair growth, when they’ve really had a hair transplant?

Reactions: 30
A smeg.

Reactions: 28
Can’t hairburst be done for false advertising if they’re happy to have someone on their payroll promoting hair growth, when they’ve really had a hair transplant?
Ordered x

Where can you get it from please x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm wondering why we haven't seen the hobbit living room / garage for a while? What's going on? Has she got rid of the other gifted sofa for the delilah one, which looks like it's not coming? She wasn't even in there over Xmas, the tree was in the dining room? Something odd there.

Reactions: 13
Nope you're not imagining. I saw that also.

Reactions: 3
The room isn’t fit for purpose because it’s fucking freezing in there.
They couldn’t afford the cost or inches to insulate the garage walls.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.