Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t have to admit fault when there’s clear evidence you’ve done wrong? Mental health can’t be used unless as a defence you lack capacity , and she doesn’t

Used as a defence
I haven’t got a clue, I’ve never been cautioned (yet, waiting on this massive case coming to fruition) maybe formal name laura can shed some light on what’s going on because I would love to see the tables turn on fat tits

Reactions: 18
I haven’t got a clue, I’ve never been cautioned (yet, waiting on this massive case coming to fruition) maybe formal name laura can shed some light on what’s going on because I would love to see the tables turn on fat tits
Depression and anxiety doesn’t effect capacity (this is what she claims she has). If she lacked capacity, she would be on a mental health ward. I hope Laura does shed some light on it

Reactions: 13
Depression and anxiety doesn’t effect capacity (this is what she claims she has). If she lacked capacity, she would be on a mental health ward. I hope Laura does shed some light on it
When my ex husband was being abusive to me, I had to report him for harassment. I was told by the police for them to actually arrest and charge with harassment they needed three separate incidents to occur to hit the threshold. Before that they would only call him and advise that his behaviour was inappropriate and recommend he stop. So I think that might be where Kate is sitting currently.

Needless to say, my ex didn’t answer the phone and continued the harassment and it went on from there with non molestation orders etc. But I’d speculate that Kate is at an “informal warning” stage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When my ex husband was being abusive to me, I had to report him for harassment. I was told by the police for them to actually arrest and charge with harassment they needed three separate incidents to occur to hit the threshold. Before that they would only call him and advise that his behaviour was inappropriate and recommend he stop. So I think that might be where Kate is sitting currently.

Needless to say, my ex didn’t answer the phone and continued the harassment and it went on from there with non molestation orders etc. But I’d speculate that Kate is at an “informal warning” stage.
This is what I thought, then was a bit confused as to where the warning paperwork came in, with it being informal

Reactions: 8
This is what I thought, then was a bit confused as to where the warning paperwork came in, with it being informal
I had to still submit paperwork evidence and sign a statement, so not sure if that’s where the paperwork came in - to be honest harassment is a really hard case to prove I was told, it’s not seen as a priority, even as a precursor to domestic abuse and post separation abuse. I would imagine that Kate will get away with it as due to the distance geographically between her and formal name Laura and it being once incident. If she happens to do it again to someone else however, might change things. It took three other women after me to report my ex for anything to be done to put it in perspective, and it took 4 years.

Reactions: 14
I had to still submit paperwork evidence and sign a statement, so not sure if that’s where the paperwork came in - to be honest harassment is a really hard case to prove I was told, it’s not seen as a priority, even as a precursor to domestic abuse and post separation abuse. I would imagine that Kate will get away with it as due to the distance geographically between her and formal name Laura and it being once incident. If she happens to do it again to someone else however, might change things. It took three other women after me to report my ex for anything to be done to put it in perspective, and it took 4 years.
Yeh, I get that. That’s my point, she’s gotten away with it

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Criminally yes I’d say so. Damage to her reputation further on Instagram, maybe not got away with it if everyone keeps making “small businesses” aware! And if this Echo article ever makes an appearance that would help!

Reactions: 14

So she hasn’t been given a warning she’s just been spoken to and told basically to pack it in. So how can she dodge that. So how can she receive an informal warning when she’s dodging a warning. @Heretolurk321 any chance of explaining what warning she’s dodging

Reactions: 11
Criminally yes I’d say so. Damage to her reputation further on Instagram, maybe not got away with it if everyone keeps making “small businesses” aware! And if this Echo article ever makes an appearance that would help!
Criminally she’s definitely got away with it. That’s why I was questioning it, as this was my thought. I somehow don’t think businesses will take anyones word for the fact that she’s been spoken to on the phone by police with no evidence to back this up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I would hope it will at least make her think before she goes on a rant like that again, she may not have faced any action but if she does it again there will be a record of it and it would escalate further

Reactions: 15
I would hope it will at least make her think before she goes on a rant like that again, she may not have faced any action but if she does it again there will be a record of it and it would escalate further
I would hope so. Although since it she has doxxed a few people so I think it’s been water off a ducks back.
I was just questioning it as there’s a big difference between police ringing you and a formal warning

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there’s ever going to be another echo article tbh
Same girl !!! Glad @poppet88 has brought that up too about the police stuff. It sounded like something was happening , it was wait and see.....and now it's all sudden nothing. And it's back to oh we will message company's and tell them, that's not going to do nothing. Don't get it !

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
She wants to be careful trying to play the mental health card and saying she can’t control her actions. The police would be well within their rights to do a social services referral

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.