Katie Hayes #174 two mums in a pod. The laughing stock and the sharpei fod

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t talk about it online, because of her big massive case, but she’s found out loads of her trolls, well 5, and then she’s going to talk about everything on the pod? Makes perfect sense as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Same girl !!! Glad @poppet88 has brought that up too about the police stuff. It sounded like something was happening , it was wait and see.....and now it's all sudden nothing. And it's back to oh we will message company's and tell them, that's not going to do nothing. Don't get it !
It’s not making any sense is it goss. It’s not adding up. She hasn’t had a warning, she’s been told to pack it in. Two completely different things. You can’t talk about a police matter otherwise it blows it out the water. So I’d say it’s been it’s well and truly out the water now with the so called “dodging the police warning” being mentioned.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She wants to be careful trying to play the mental health card and saying she can’t control her actions. The police would be well within their rights to do a social services referral
The police would do this as a matter of course, If she were using mental health as an excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She wants to be careful trying to play the mental health card and saying she can’t control her actions. The police would be well within their rights to do a social services referral
I was thinking king that too. I dont know much if at all about social services etc but this was my first thought. If she's not in control due to her MH then does that not put the people she lives with at risk?

I'm currently going through some MH issues and each contact with my counsellor they ask the same questions re suicide thoughts/self harm/who lives with me etc.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trolls, Mr JellyDonut and I are planning a long weekend in Liverpool over Valentines Day. We’ve never been before as we live down South. Can anyone recommend some nice places to go/fun things to do?

p.s. Truff smells like when you open a fresh packet of ham, all farty
Depending what your into but here’s a few suggestions
Baltic triangle good, so there you have the Baltic market with food and drink places in it then there’s punch Tarmeys and few other bars around there, there’s also ghetto golf and arcains, arcains is basically an arcade with three floors of every arcade game you can think of it’s fun in there they have a bar in there aswel

Then in city centre you have the oracle bar which is a speak easy cocktail bar with magicians that come round to the table, you can’t book here you have to just knock on the door
And then there’s Alcotraz were you “sneak” your own ale an and it’s like a prison theme interactive style bar
Pins social club is a good bar it has bowling and pool tables ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her followers are down to 184 again 🤣 giveaway coming.

If the bizzies were genuinely dealing with her - the first thing they'd tell her to do is not interact or respond to anything or anyone. They'd to pass the information to them.
She certainly wouldn't be Doxxing people.
She defo says the bizzie thing to try and scare people from being on here & messaging companies etc....

According to her on the podcast she's stronger than ever, the trolls have made her who she is , she doesn't care what people say about her & she's got a psychotherapist too she said.....she is the happiest she's ever been too ? Content & rich with love..... so funny isn't it how she has got mental health problems all of a sudden when her actions have consequences??

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I only pop in and out of Kate’s threads but I just watched her stories and I am absolutely crying at her ‘privater life’ honestly such a thick bleep 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t think there’s ever going to be another echo article tbh
Me too and that gio woman took down the advent calendar of her twitter too 👀

This is so true when I was really unwell have the birth of my kids I had to tread carefully as to what I was saying because social services can get involved with serious mental health problems

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
You know what I forgot to mentioned but on the “podcast” Naomi says “about the trolls, I’ve had trolling but what you’ve had Kate is another level”. What was she referring to? What’s Kate had that’s so horrendous in comparison?
She wrote herself fake letters and apparently stalk her? Is that what they mean or am I missing something?
Because she a liar and pretends she had letters, cards and messages sent to her and her family to get sympathy,
when the “trolling” is from what she reads on here

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Privater life... but told us her toddler was lashing excrement around the house last week & punching her cousin in the face 5 days ago. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The police aren’t going to do tit about her harassing messages, same way they aren’t going to do tit about tattle or “trolling”.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She would need a mental health assessment before social services got involved, and there’s nothing wrong with her mentally. At all

Same girl !!! Glad @poppet88 has brought that up too about the police stuff. It sounded like something was happening , it was wait and see.....and now it's all sudden nothing. And it's back to oh we will message company's and tell them, that's not going to do nothing. Don't get it !
I don’t get it. At all. Like I said earlier, the mental health card doesn’t wash, unless you lack capacity. People saying social services will be getting involved are wrong. A mental health assessment would show there’s duck all wrong with her so no need for social services involvement.
First she had a warning, now she’s dodging the police. Never known anyone so visible to be able to dodge police.
I think she’s had a phone call, at best, to tell her to knock it in the head. Which is not a warning, and clearly hasn’t bothered her because she’s still doxxing people.
And the echo article just isn’t happening. We’ve been getting told it will be ‘soon’ now for about 2 months

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I was thinking king that too. I dont know much if at all about social services etc but this was my first thought. If she's not in control due to her MH then does that not put the people she lives with at risk?

I'm currently going through some MH issues and each contact with my counsellor they ask the same questions re suicide thoughts/self harm/who lives with me etc.....
There’s nothing wrong with her mentally though. So no services would get social services involved. She doesn’t even have a mental health diagnosis

She seems to have a new column so maybe it's not her focus anymore/she's changed position and not writing about slugs now?
Wonder why we’ve been getting told it’s in the pipeline for about two months now in that case?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She would need a mental health assessment before social services got involved, and there’s nothing wrong with her mentally. At all

I don’t get it. At all. Like I said earlier, the mental health card doesn’t wash, unless you lack capacity. People saying social services will be getting involved are wrong. A mental health assessment would show there’s duck all wrong with her so no need for social services involvement.
First she had a warning, now she’s dodging the police. Never known anyone so visible to be able to dodge police.
I think she’s had a phone call, at best, to tell her to knock it in the head. Which is not a warning, and clearly hasn’t bothered her because she’s still doxxing people.
And the echo article just isn’t happening. We’ve been getting told it will be ‘soon’ now for about 2 months
My understanding is that in police cases you aren’t allowed to disclose any information to anyone at all. Yet Laura has come on here posting all the messages and telling us what’s happening with this case. None of this adds up. Girl you know me well enough to know I know what happened with the police.

*happens

Me too! She is not getting away with it I promise I will hold this against her forever… n if any of you get wind of any companies she’s begging off let me know I’ll be sending them all, the messages and police reports as I’m sure they won’t want to be associated with a bullying threatening troll who apparently has no control over her behaviour. She is the perfect example of insta isn’t someone real life!
In all fairness she has got away with it hasn’t she. What has been the consequence to her? No disrespect Laura but she’s not bothered that you’ll hold it against her forever.

In all fairness, you might aswell post the police reports because you’ve already posted her messages and said about her dodging a police warning so that blows everything out the water. Do you posting the police reports won’t have any impact on the police case.

*So

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She's got a makeup reel going live tonight orrrrr tomorrow 🙃 not like its her job or anything.

Let's not jump on formal Laura because the big birds like Teflon. One day, something will stick and ALLLLLLL the bleeping bad stuff will come out. Have faith trolls.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.