Katie Hayes #173 says hiding her ring as not to brag.. truth is tho..her rock is blag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel of the podcast made me howlllllll, truff clearly didn’t know what imposter syndrome was cos she said no never have that then as soon as Naomi said she has it when she goes to events truff goes oh yeah I have that. That’s imposter syndrome you bleeping melt hahahaha

Also anyone get onto the way Naomi said Michelin star ‘Mitchalin food’ hahaha pair of idiots

The whole poo thing and Olive behaving like that yesterday, that’s the sort of thing I’d be embarrassed to tell my own mum about if I had a kid cos I know she’d call me out for causing it like it seems Mez actually has done but telling thousands of strangers that your basically a tit mum is MAD!!

My sister in law told all of her fb friends (probs about 100 people if that) that her kid woke her up holding a poo our of her nappy (baring in mind this kid is 4) but has suspected additional needs… I was mortified, I said to my fella why the duck would you tell people that???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How can she be so happy being away from her kids for so long?!
I get people need a break, but she doesn’t give a tit, they’re just a hindrance to her ☹

Reactions: 6
What injection is it? A contraceptive one? X
Yes I go to the docs about once a year to get blood pressure checked and get enough injections to do it at home for the year. I went on to it after having my son 12 years ago and never had a problem (kept forgetting to take the pill). Nurse did it initially now I just do it myself every 12 weeks xx

Reactions: 6
I don’t even have a utility room but I’d bleeping love it I’d be in there all day washing and drying. She’s a lazy heffer. There’s nothing better than the smell of clean washing in a house
Same 🤣 my kitchen in my apartment is basically in my living room. The washer dryer makes my clean clothes smell like gym shoes you wore for P.E in year 5 😭 yet here she is with another room she doesn’t even use 😒 I’ll have it Truff, even if it has got a bog in 😔

Reactions: 11
Someone gift her a laundry basket already

dirty washing bleeping hums especially as she wears everything for a week straight, imagine having a pile of filthy clothes in every room 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg she's a vile pig. She's sitting on the Say it with Diamonds live...

Shes sitting stuffing her face & said I've got gravy on my hoodie from last night, I only had it on for an hour last night, I've put it back on , I'm not arsed !
She is FILTHY !!
Size of her 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone gift her a laundry basket already

dirty washing bleeping hums especially as she wears everything for a week straight, imagine having a pile of filthy clothes in every room 🤢
I’m sure she has not one, but TWO in her laundry room yet the clothes are still all over the floor 😖

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Always the professional, how she has the cheek to call this work is beyond me

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Same 🤣 my kitchen in my apartment is basically in my living room. The washer dryer makes my clean clothes smell like gym shoes you wore for P.E in year 5 😭 yet here she is with another room she doesn’t even use 😒 I’ll have it Truff, even if it has got a bog in 😔
It shouldn’t girl, maybe something wrong with it? What do you use to wash with? I thought there was something wrong with mine as had a stage where the clothes weren’t smelling great but worked out it was just Persil, it smells rotten. Don’t know why I tried it. Bold Gel the purple one all the way for me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She's being sooooo snotty because somebody had the audacity to ask her if she's still got the salon. She's one horrible bleep her. Just say no and move on without being a head about it. Ugly fat witch

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg she's a vile pig. She's sitting on the Say it with Diamonds live...

Shes sitting stuffing her face & said I've got gravy on my hoodie from last night, I only had it on for an hour last night, I've put it back on , I'm not arsed !
She is FILTHY !!
All she ever does is bleeping stuff her gob on those lives 🤮🐖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.